Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: According to Bill Simmons: "Blake and DJ dont like playing with Chris Paul"

He's talking like an idiot. But let's get over it.

The Celtics are not in that 2nd tier. They're easily higher than that.

Banned

Default Re: According to Bill Simmons: "Blake and DJ dont like playing with Chris Paul"

he has brought up "too many guys" for the clippers multiple times, but has not once thought of it with the celtics. how are they gonna find minutes for terry, lee, bradley, and barbosa?

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Simmons is a damn good writer but his homerism and laker hatred are hard to swallow sometimes. He's gone out of his way to take shots at Lamar Odom over the years, be interesting to see if he back pedals now that he's back on one of his teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    Simmons is a damn good writer but his homerism and laker hatred are hard to swallow sometimes. He's gone out of his way to take shots at Lamar Odom over the years, be interesting to see if he back pedals now that he's back on one of his teams.
    Lot's of writers blast Odom. 90% of the time it's deserved. Like now, how can he possibly after last season's melt down come into Clipper camp so out of shape that he can't even participate in full practices. This was his second chance he probably doesn't deserve and he blows it.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

i will ride with simmons till the end

All of the lights.... ballsohard247's Avatar

I find this hard to believe. They seem to have great team chemistry making the team relevant again.

All of the lights.... ballsohard247's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by therammingman
    i will ride with simmons till the end
    I agree. I love The Book of Basketball. Probably read it 4 times at least.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Lot's
    Lot's?

of writers blast Odom. 90% of the time it's deserved.

interesting statistic... with loads of data to support it I'm sure.

Like now, how can he possibly after last season's melt down come into Clipper camp so out of shape that he can't even participate in full practices. This was his second chance he probably doesn't deserve and he blows it.

your comment has nothing to do with what I said but thank you for your input

i think we all can agree that the clippers will make the fvcking playoffs. who gives a shit what he thinks. He makes some points, but going below 45 wins is a full team meltdown scenario.

Made that high school varsity squad LA Lakers's Avatar

Check out Simmons new article. Now he is saying Lebron might be better than Jordan. Pat Riley must have him comped at clubs when he come to South Beach. I dont know how seriously I take his statements on basketball anymore.

College star

Simmons is a Laker hater.
    He should be commended for that.

I have never seen a worse teammate than Chris Paul. He is a huge dick to all of his teammates. The guy is a complete jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    And now's as good a time as any to repost this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoV5u2WWJs

Cool, been saying that for months.
    Backward transactions and terrible off the court.
    I despise Bill Simmons though, this makes me think I could be wrong.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I have never seen a worse teammate than Chris Paul. He is a huge dick to all of his teammates. The guy is a complete jerk.
    A-men.

He reminds of Obama in that he could kill people and just royally F up the chemistry of his country (or team) and the media is still their licking his boots. It's just pathetic how much leeway he gets compared to any other player.