Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Houston Rockets Forum

Houston Rockets Forum Houston Rockets message board - rockets fan forum

Old 01-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #1
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Question Trading T-Mac Thread

Is it true that we're thinking about trading T-Mac? Cuz i've heard from alot of people thats saying that, and I wanna get the correct answer, so do yall know?

Last edited by Q.E.C : 01-14-2008 at 04:41 PM. Reason: We have too many Trade T-mac threads so this will be the main one.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation
Default Re: Trading T-Mac????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
Is it true that we're thinking about trading T-Mac? Cuz i've heard from alot of people thats saying that, and I wanna get the correct answer, so do yall know?
i have heard and read numerous reports that T-Mac is unhappy in Houston... figures, he is the problem not the Rockets, he did the same thing in Orlando... got 'unhappy' and they traded him. the Rockets need to trade him while they still can!

*The Houston Rockets won their first back-to-back set and had at least five players in double figures for the second straight game, both without Tracy McGrady. That's giving the team more reason to move McGrady, who is said to have quietly let it be known he's no longer happy in Houston*

*reports have the Bulls in talks to acquire Tracy McGrady from the Rockets in a trade, according to the Chicago Sun-Times,. The story speculates that Ben Wallace would be part of that deal if it pans out*
info provided on www.si.com

Last edited by ThyGreatOne : 01-15-2008 at 09:20 AM.
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:22 AM   #3
$14.98
I airball my layups

$14.98 has an OK reputation so far

Where would they move him?
$14.98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:28 AM   #4
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

whenever they interview him on the news in houston he's happy and calm and he talks about his knee. he said he might miss three more games.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:48 AM   #5
Howard Schits
Decent playground baller

Howard Schits has an OK reputation so far

Before the Rockets think about trading T-Mac, they should think twice with their point guards. The problem is not T-Mac, it's the guards that hog the ball too much. OR when T-Mac is in, he himself hogs the ball. Here is a good suggestion; get Luke Ridnour from the Sonics while Presti and PJ are still trying to figure out what to do, and also while Luke is in PJ's doghouse. The Rockets have enough scorers, they need someone who is willing to pass the ball. I mean passing the ball well.
Howard Schits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 10:48 AM   #6
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Everyone says T-mac is killing the ball movement, but when T-mac was playing the team never moved the ball like they do now. Now they are playing offense because of better ball movement and just because T-mac isn't playing it becomes his fault. T-mac is not a player that chooses to run iso play after iso play, he has no problem moving the ball and giving it up. At the beginning of the year he and bonzi were the only ones that really ran the offense well. There are a lot T-mac trade rumors out now, it just what happens when a team is struggling.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
kobetmacyao01
Banned

kobetmacyao01 has an OK reputation so far

No Thanks, T-Mac just needs to move without the ball more like he did in Orlando.
kobetmacyao01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:27 PM   #8
veilside23
alternick = loser :D

veilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this boardveilside23 is popular on this board

this rumor came out because for the first time the houston has won 5 straight games without tmac. stop hating tmac please. i dont even know where tmac would go if the trade happens.
veilside23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #9
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

STATfan32 has decent reputation

would you guys take raja bell, leandro barbosa, and a draft pick for tmac? cuz while i like those two on the suns i think tmac would explode in dantoni's system. just somethin for ya to ponder on.
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

hey i'm just kicking around ideas here but one thing for sure, the Rockets have got to trade McGrady. i mean look at this guys track record, he is always injured, and has never lead his team out of the 1st round of the playoffs even thou his team has been up 3 - 1 in a series before. i have no idea why the Rockets traded for him in the first place. i never thought it was going to work out or be a good idea, and i am beyond glad that my Phoenix Suns never made that ridiclous Marion/Barbosa deal to Orlando for a crippled T-Mac. i vote (not that it counts or matters) that Houston trade McGrady while they still can and while he still has trade value before he flat demands a trade and kinda forces the Rockets hand if you will. we all seen him do this in Orlando and trust me he will do the same in Houston
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #11
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

i will make this the Trade T-Mac thread since were getting so many.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 02:32 AM   #12
majorgoose
I airball my layups

majorgoose has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Trading T-Mac Thread

if we're trading tmac only "if"
how about this trade?
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...0~10&te=&cash=
majorgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 07:04 PM   #13
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trading T-Mac Thread

this is what i think, i think all this talk is just rumors, we dont need to trade tmac, he just needs to get out of his injury and after he comes back, him and yao will play like they did in the beginning of the year and we're gonna be good again. i think we just need to wait. we just need tmac and yao to play seriously together, yao is playing awesome, we just need tmac to play like yao and will be an awesome team.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 07:01 PM   #14
I H8 Joakim13
Can barely lace up my sneakers

I H8 Joakim13 has an OK reputation so far
Default All rumors

It's true my Rockets do have a little more chemistry together w/o T-Mac but there's no one on that team that has that "killer instinct" as he does. Sure he takes too many shots but that's because everyone else around him is just standing and watching. Yao has his good days and bad days but no one else steps up. We all know that when T-Mac is on, he's one of the best in the League but he's so injury prone sometimes. But all lies.
I H8 Joakim13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: