Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-04-2013, 04:18 PM   #16
SmackOrH.A.K
Good High School Starter

SmackOrH.A.K has decent reputationSmackOrH.A.K has decent reputation
Default Re: Which Team Says No? Houston or Golden State?

david lee is a ball stopper, his defense is garbage, but he can get buckets.

dont think he would work out with dwight.

asik's trade value is at it's highest. rockets would say no.
SmackOrH.A.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #17
Kurosawa0
NBA rookie of the year

Kurosawa0 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackOrH.A.K
asik's trade value is at it's highest. rockets would say no.

I actually don't know about that. I think everyone thinks they're moving Asik and so Houston will be probably get low ball offers. David Lee was an all-star last season. I'm not sure they'll be able to do better at all.
Kurosawa0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:01 PM   #18
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016 <3 Manaka

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
I actually don't know about that. I think everyone thinks they're moving Asik and so Houston will be probably get low ball offers. David Lee was an all-star last season. I'm not sure they'll be able to do better at all.
Ryan Anderson is a better fit even if you don't consider him better then David Lee.
Jameerthefear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:10 PM   #19
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

GS says no. Rockets says yes.

David Lee (one of Lin's closest friends) is an extremely intelligent player who does wonders to any team's chemistry. How do you all not realize the potency of a Lin/Harden/Parsons/Lee/Howard lineup? It's a perfected puzzle.
no pun intended is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:43 PM   #20
KyleKong
Diahrrea Jones

KyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKyleKong is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by noob cake
Houston says no. I rather get some average PF than get 'avid Lee

'avid Lee is untradable considering his contract. He might be a negative player despite averaging 20/10. If Houston gets Lee, Dwight fouls out in 20 minutes every game.

This. Houtson can't afford having Dwight being the only big man playing defense on the entire team.
KyleKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 05:46 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Probably GS. that means they are playing.... Barnes or Green full time at the 4 and they have 5 centers on the roster. Sure, asik is better than oneal or ezuli, but it leaves them really thin at actual pfs.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:26 PM   #22
iDunkOnFatKids
Kids at the park dunk on me

iDunkOnFatKids has an OK reputation so far

Talent wise, I said both team will be agreeable. However, David Lee's contract probably will make Houston said no.
iDunkOnFatKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #23
andremiller07
#QuincyAcy Fan

andremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandremiller07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why would GS want Asik? They got Bogut.....GS tells Houston to piss off, David Lee paired with Dwight would be beastly, the passing and shot creating paired with the finishing and defense of Dwight would make Houston a real serious threat
andremiller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 06:49 AM   #24
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosawa0

And as Houston turns down those offers then teams will start repackaging offers. Players like Asik are in high demand and teams will offer competing bids by the trade deadline. You can't bluff on defensive seven footers.

Back on topic though. David Lee is fool's gold and I would def not want to see him next to Dwight.
Xsatyr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #25
bmd
Local High School Star

bmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected posterbmd is a pretty well-respected poster

I wouldn't trade Asik.

Houston will get more value out of having a top defensive center on the court at all times than having an upgraded PF.

Houston was one of the top scoring teams in the league last year. And they will only improve with Dwight. They don't need scoring.
bmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #26
Mr Exlax
McFailed next season

Mr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected posterMr Exlax is a pretty well-respected poster

Houston says no.
Lee's contract is too large for what he's actually worth. Plus, we don't really need more scoring.
Mr Exlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #27
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

if you ask houston fans, they say no.

if you ask golden state fans, they say no.

teams always overrate their own players in all deals. if fans were GMs there would be no trades ever.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: