Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-26-2014, 06:59 AM   #316
treadster
Good High School Starter

treadster has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Playing Final Fantasy 6 on android, kinda skeptical about the graphic but it turns out much smoother than i thought.
treadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 01:51 PM   #317
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Got xbox one and after playing Dead Rising 3 demo (only allowed 2 plays) I've been watching tv on it. No games as of yet.
Get 2K14. Apart from the server problems, glitches and VC overload, it's really fun. I heard BF4 is good as well on next-gen. Might ask for it for my birthday coming up soon.
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 10:20 AM   #318
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Just finished Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. Man!.....that was a great throw back to 80s action films.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 10:34 AM   #319
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm playing through Fire Emblem: Awakening for the 3DS. It's the best 3DS game I've played so far. I love the brutal challenge of some of the battles, how you have to carefully plan out your strategies and know when and which characters to level up. Since Shining Force 2 for the Genesis, I never really got back into any tactical RPGs but Awakening is amazing.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:31 PM   #320
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputationHeavincent has a terrific reputation

Outlast is free on PSN. It's creepy as fvck.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 05:11 PM   #321
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Get 2K14. Apart from the server problems, glitches and VC overload, it's really fun. I heard BF4 is good as well on next-gen. Might ask for it for my birthday coming up soon.

not being able to sim games and retarded cut scenes and coaches goals have ruined 2k14 for me. Ryse was actually fun on the xbox one as most player reviews have been saying (don't know why the critics hated on it so much) and dead rising 3, tomb raider (if you haven't already played it) and forza are great on the xbox one.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: