Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Do you still see Parker and Wiggins as franchise changing players?

Both players came up small in the Tournament and I just don't see why they would come out now when they can play another year in school. Do they really want to end their college era after having bad games? If you are the sixers or bucks what exactly would be appealing about these two players since they did nothing to let you know they can turn a franchise around.

Should they stay in school?

Default Re: Do you still see Parker and Wiggins as franchise changing players?

I mean neither of them is Kevin Durant but both clearly have the potential to become all-star caliber players which really is about all you can ask for in the lottery. There's not an Anthony Davis in every draft, that's what makes guys like him, Durant, Griffin, LeBron, etc... so special.

Big deal, even lebran has choked before

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    True...hell even Jason Collins "choked" before no big deal

Im sure they will do fine in the NBA

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller

You comparing two unaccomplished dickheads to a NBA Player who has been to the NBA Finals 3 years in a row

Are you retarded?

Wiggins yes, Parker not so much.

By that logic of coming up small WB, Love, Durant, Rose, and so many others would be considered as players that aren't able to change a franchise. Please stop with this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    True...hell even Jason Collins "choked" before no big deal

Im sure they will do fine in the NBA
    You use the Jason Collins bit in a lot of your posts. You also have a small dick.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Of course they shouldn't stay in school. They are guaranteed top 3 picks. The point of playing college basketball for these top recruits is to secure themselves a future in the NBA. No matter how confident they might be in their skills, it's a bad move to give up being a guaranteed lottery pick. Just look at Jared Sullinger and the money he cost himself by going back to school.

As for one bad game in the tournament, who cares? It's still just one game. If they both declare, NBA GMs will look at their entire NCAA season.

If you are the sixers or bucks what exactly would be appealing about these two players since they did nothing to let you know they can turn a franchise around.
    Not if you're a smart person and look at their entire body of work instead of just one game. They both had very good seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan76
    You comparing two unaccomplished dickheads to a NBA Player who has been to the NBA Finals 3 years in a row

Are you retarded?
    Funny, I've could've sworn lebran choked before reaching the finals and even choked in 2 of them

shit he even choked in highschool

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    You use the Jason Collins bit in a lot of your posts. You also have a small dick.
    Milbuck

Its ok buddy...we all know you have a small d|ck...anything else?...obviously you cant get me out of your head (both of them) why do you go outside? Is your life Insidehoops? I feel bad

Also you use dick in a lot of your posts....did getting butt ****ed by your own pops *** with yo head?

Your parents must be proud of you eh? Got to 3000 posts in a matter of months LMAO
    Last edited by 20Four; 03-23-2014 at 08:20 PM.

Good High School Starter

Early is better than both of them

20Four

ok stop buddy...we all know I have a small *****...anything else? I'm talking to you...obviously you know I have a tiny head (both of them) why do you care? Size isn't everything. I smell bad.
    No disagreements, except for the bolded.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    No disagreements, except for the bolded.
    You must have gotten that bolded statement a lot eh? To push it to somsone else just to make you think that you don't have a small d|ck....I see what your doing here....you fail though now i'm done with you son....must suck being a bucks fan...lol see ya virgin

You must have gotten that bolded statement a lot eh? To push it to somsone else just to make you think that you don't have a small d|ck....I see what your doing here....you fail though now i'm done with you...wont respond to you...you are dead to me son
    Didn't read. You have a tiny dick.