Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Default how do YOU approach girls?

I dont approach a ton of girls, but when I do I've usually had a couple drinks in me and I'll go with a simple "hello"/"how are you?" and possibly a "can I buy you a drink?" Since there are so many ladies men on ISH, how and where do YOU approach girls?

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: how do YOU approach girls?

with a chloroform rag.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Approaching in a bar/pub is relatively easier. How do you approach girls elsewhere?

I whip it out.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    Approaching in a bar/pub is relatively easier. How do you approach girls elsewhere?
    Depends. If your in school you can get friendly to a chick and ask to have a study "date" and what not.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    I whip it out.
    This also works.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    yep this

at a bar/club just offer to buy a drink...it's fairly easy

but in the past when single sometimes I would see a hot girl at a grocery store, or other places...that is much more difficult.

"oh hey, I like Special K Cereal too!"..."hello nice to meet you!, what is your name?"...

it's just awkward...

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    I dont approach a ton of girls, but when I do I've usually had a couple drinks in me and I'll go with a simple "hello"/"how are you?" and possibly a "can I buy you a drink?" Since there are so many ladies men on ISH, how and where do YOU approach girls?

You walk up to a girl and you're already asking her 20 questions???

Geez.

Confidence, man. Confidence. This depends on what type of place you're in, but how about walking up to them and telling them you heard that this establishment makes a great cocktail (pick one) and you'd be honored if they joined you for one. You're not asking any questions and you're using your charm. Charm works depending on your presentation (i.e. smile, clothing, smell, approachability).

EY, ey, ey bitch. I got dick, wanna fuck?

Dancing.

Girls love it when a guy can dance. I just go out there and pretend I want to have a lot of babies. You can just groove with them without even saying all the lame openers like "hi" "what is your name." I've had a few girls told me I'm the best dancer they have ever seen, so if you dance like a stiff and just humping the air, then it might not work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Dancing.

Girls love it when a guy can dance. I just go out there and pretend I want to have a lot of babies. You can just groove with them without even saying all the lame openers like "hi" "what is your name." I've had a few girls told me I'm the best dancer they have ever seen, so if you dance like a stiff and just humping the air, then it might not work for you.
    Is there ever anything you ever say that's not just made up bullshit?

i approach from their blind spot and lick em on the face

there are many different ways to approach women, and some ways work on some women and some ways dont. There is no magic words you spit and she instantly falls for you.

If you are in public and have your eye on a female you like? you just have to be observant and able to capitalize on any opening you may have. If she drops something, pick it up and start a convo about what she dropped. If she is reading a book you know something about, figure a way to spark something up.

I met a nice woman the other day simply because we both walked by a carload of kids getting stopped by the police... She obviously walked near the scene so the cops would see her and know people were watching, I followed right behind her and then we talked about that..

Corny lines dont usually work unless she already is likes you and if that is the case? it is pretty hard to mess that up

If you like wild chicks.. go where they hang out...

I used to mess with girls who go both ways, and that meant getting me a friend (girl) who liked girls.. Once me and her decided to go out and pull girls together, we did all types of sh*t like role play in the clubs and take them home.

If you want 3somes? hang with strippers, and get to know them well. strippers are freaky and they do all types of sh*t and will put you on if they feel like they can trust you..

use your nogon and these things start to become easy. you just have to be on your toes and have something ready for any situation

Banned

With poetry