Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default LeBron can never be called "colluder" or "ringchaser" ever again

This guy is basically doing the opposite, while still in his prime

He went from a team that went to 4 straight finals, with 2 HOF and a GOAT organisation, to the laughing stock of the league who won only 33 games last year

The Cavs have heavily struggled since 2010, never making the playoffs, they also have incompetent management.

LeBron is basically doing the opposite of ringchasing, going to a team full of inexperienced players, instead of staying on a team with Wade, Bosh, and the GOAT GM Riley

Who else in nba history would have the guts to leave a team like Miami, to go a 33 win team full of inexperienced players?

All hail King James

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron can never be called "colluder" or "ringchaser" ever again

Anyone who says going the Cavs is ring chasing must be mentally retarded. There's absolutely no chance that LeBron joins this team after 4 straight finals unless it was his home town. No big free agents like Melo wanted to go to Cleveland for obvious reasons

Yeah tough break teaming up with 3 #1 picks.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Yeah tough break teaming up with 3 #1 picks.
    Anthony Bennett

Well I guess kobe choked with the 2005-2007 lakers since he couldnt do much with Odom, Bynum and #1 pick Kwame Brown, damn that team shouldve won a championship

James to Miami was collusion and ringchasing at its best, no one can erase that stain in his legacy.

I do respect him a bit more now that he went back to the cavs, but its not like the cavs are horrible, they are probably the team in the nba with the most potencial in the league, with a ton of assets, and are still trying to get love.
    Cavs without love are easily a top 3 team in the east, and without lebron they would prolly make the playoffs this season

ok if you say so

Lower expectations (wilts under pressure) and the team is young and loaded with talent...what's not to love

He knows that team is loaded with talent and draft picks to turn them into star players via trade. He thought staying in Miami and losing in the finals again would have hurt his legacy even more, so he lowered the expectations but his new team has a bright future if they can make the right moves.

This isn't colluding. But the people acting like he's joining a shit team devoid of any talent at all are just as retarded. Shut up about his decision and just enjoy the basketball, because this team is gonna be exciting to watch down the road.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    This guy is basically doing the opposite, while still in his prime

He went from a team that went to 4 straight finals, with 2 HOF and a GOAT organisation, to the laughing stock of the league who won only 33 games last year

The Cavs have heavily struggled since 2010, never making the playoffs, they also have incompetent management.

LeBron is basically doing the opposite of ringchasing, going to a team full of inexperienced players, instead of staying on a team with Wade, Bosh, and the GOAT GM Riley

Who else in nba history would have the guts to leave a team like Miami, to go a 33 win team full of inexperienced players?

All hail King James
    LeBron is a colluder and ring chaser. He will be carried by Wiggins when he declines.

He left Miami as soon as things started looking tough for a team full of #1 picks

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Anthony Bennett

Well I guess kobe choked with the 2005-2007 lakers since he couldnt do much with Odom, Bynum and #1 pick Kwame Brown, damn that team shouldve won a championship
    It would be like 09 Kobe (Age 30) teaming up with (09) Blake Griffin, (08) Derrick Rose and (06) Andrea Bargnani.

What a martyr

Guiding a team full of #1 picks who are super young and unproven as the leader is harder than creating a super-team out of free agency and each of those players knowing their roles.

Banned

OP, dude, if you fail to realize that Cleveland is a much better situation for LeBron to win more titles than staying with the Heat, there's no hope for you. I really hope you donate your brain to scientific research so that science can figure out the cure for the gay nad hanger gene. Pleople like this annoy me to hell. I really hope that soon enough science comes out with a cure for this. Seriously, if you could even just start to participate in some scientific research programs that could attach some electrodes to your brain and process your way of thinking I think the results would immensely help the CIA into duping the nation of the future into thinking that all the future presidents are the GOAT presidents ever. I mean, just offer up some of your DNA to the research community. I'm sure some clever entrepreneur would at least find a way to use your delusional thought process and at least come up with a solution for guys to trick girls into thinking that they are awesome. OP, you can be a cure for humanity. Don't let yourself go to waste. Donate to science now!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SupermanOnSteroids
    OP, dude, if you fail to realize that Cleveland is a much better situation for LeBron to win more titles than staying with the Heat, there's no hope for you. I really hope you donate your brain to scientific research so that science can figure out the cure for the gay nad hanger gene. Pleople like this annoy me to hell. I really hope that soon enough science comes out with a cure for this. Seriously, if you could even just start to participate in some scientific research programs that could attach some electrodes to your brain and process your way of thinking I think the results would immensely help the CIA into duping the nation of the future into thinking that all the future presidents are the GOAT presidents ever. I mean, just offer up some of your DNA to the research community. I'm sure some clever entrepreneur would at least find a way to use your delusional thought process and at least come up with a solution for guys to trick girls into thinking that they are awesome. OP, you can be a cure for humanity. Don't let yourself go to waste. Donate to science now!
    stay mad son