Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

Default Re: Thread for people who don't dislike either Lebron Or Kobe

Love both their games, hate both their personalities. Two of the greatest players I've ever seen live though, you'll get no hate from me.

Kobe and Bron

Banned

I like both their games... dislike some of lebron's media manipulation..

Very good NBA starter

im in

I hate Lebron stans but that's pretty much it. Most retarded fan base on Ish

I like more LeBron, but I like Kobe too. He is a badass

Banned

we need more people like you

sup

I love both players because I'm a real basketball fan

Let me step in here.

Local High School Star

They are both all time Greats. I'm not a Lakers or Cavs/Heat fan. As a Bulls fan for over thirty years, I root against them. Don't like every aspect of their games and I definitely don't believe they are without flaws, but I enjoy watching them as transcendent basketball talents.

In his lengthy prime, Kobe joined MJ as the most fiercely competitive superstar I've ever seen. That could sometimes work against him, but he made his competitive nature the backbone of his stellar career. So it worked out great for him. And I believe the fluidity and grace of his game is rivaled by no modern player except Jordan. Also his athleticism is so underrated. He was a quick as hell in his prime, very fast end to end, and probably had close to 40 inch vertical. In terms of athleticism, I'd put him ahead of prime Wade, and bit behind Jordan. Pretty impressive company.

Lebron is one of the most uniquely gifted physical specimens in basketball history and it's not just his physique. He's a talented scorer, highly gifted playmaker, and increasingly, a go-to leader of his team. Yes, he's gamed the system a bit to gain the most advantageous teams for himself, Yes, he's had some notable mental and crunch time breakdowns in big moments. Doesn't change the fact that he's an all time great, and playing very well at the moment. He can still significantly move up in all time standings, whereas Kobe's legacy is set in stone, or could even take a little bit of a hit.

Don't thing either of them are or will be the GOAT, but at the end of the day, we should give them a standing ovation for giving us some of the best basketball ever seen.
    Last edited by Elosha; 05-31-2015 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elosha
    They are both all time Greats. Not a Lakers or Cavs/Heat fan. As a Bulls fan for over thirty years, I root against them. Don't like every aspect of their games and I definitely don't believe they are without flaws, but I enjoy watching them as transcendent basketball talents.

In his lengthy prime, Kobe joined MJ as the most fiercely competitive superstar I've ever seen. That could sometimes work against him, but he made his competitive nature the backbone of his stellar career. So it worked out great for him. And I believe the fluidity and grace of his game is rivaled by no modern player except Jordan.

Lebron is one of the most uniquely gifted physical specimens in basketball history and it's not just his physique. He's a talented scorer, highly gifted playmaker, and increasingly, a go-to leader of his team. Yes, he's gamed the system a bit to gain the most advantageous teams for himself, Yes, he's had some notable mental and crunch time breakdowns in big moments. Doesn't change the fact that he's an all time great, and playing very well at the moment. He can still significantly move up in all time standings, whereas Kobe's legacy is set in stone, or could even take a little bit of a hit.

Don't thing either of them are or will be the GOAT, but at the end of the day, we should give them a standing ovation for giving us some of the basketball ever seen.
    This post is a work of art

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by MEB2kDeez
    This post is a work of art
    Thanks, that's very kind. Kobe and Lebron's careers are certainly works of art.