Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star LongBeachLakers's Avatar

Default Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

Let's say you started Dating a girl. You really like her and she's really great. You ask her about her sexual past and she tends to avoid that conversation hinting at the fact that she's had a few shares of co.ck. youu don't know how many, but whatever you dropped the convo. Fast forward 3 years and you really like her and contemplating spending your life with her. She drops the bombshell 3 years later that she had a slutty past and slept around with 80 men. Would you rather know this or not? Would you continue on with your relationship with her or is it too much to handle?

Default Re: Knowing your girlfriends sexual past, good or bad idea?

Quote Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
    Let's say you started Dating a girl. You really like her and she's really great. You ask her about her sexual past and she tends to avoid that conversation hinting at the fact that she's had a few shares of co.ck. youu don't know how many, but whatever you dropped the convo. Fast forward 3 years and you really like her and contemplating spending your life with her. She drops the bombshell 3 years later that she had a slutty past and slept around with 80 men. Would you rather know this or not? Would you continue on with your relationship with her or is it too much to handle?
    80 men before my c0ck?

80 men? Jesus christ that's a lot. I don't know, if the number was that high it would probably be an issue.

You've spent 3+ years together and feel strongly enough about her to at least think of a life together.

You seem to have no thought that she's cheated on you during that time.

WTF would you worry about ancient history as opposed to the opinion you've developed of a person you know and care about?

Life is easy. People make it difficult.

Banned

her pussy must be looser than laffy taffy

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

That probably means the actual number is around 200 or so

I have a few male friends that have slept around that much, so the only way the math makes sense is if there are also women that have slept around that much as well...

that's rough if you really like her, idk...tough call

its a good thing to know within the first few months before you get serious because it can hurt in the long run finding out. If she slept with many men and you aren't as equal to with woman you'll feel a bit strange. 80 men? she tryna break a record?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    That probably means the actual number is around 200 or so

I have a few male friends that have slept around that much, so the only way the math makes sense is if there are also women that have slept around that much as well...

that's rough if you really like her, idk...tough call
    This is true, it's like they said in American Pie II, for boys divide their number by three to get the truth, for girls, multiply it by 3.

So if she says 80, it means more like 240

Wilt's sister?

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Only date virgins.

It depends.. Only advice I ever give to other dudes on the subject is

"Don't ask questions if you don't really want to hear the answers"

If you can handle it? go ahead and ask

If you can't? acknowledge that and don't ask.. If you trust her, then that's what is important.

When you cant' handle it, you f*ck your own head up by finding out thing s you don't need to know.

Women do things.... don't doubt it.. but you don't always need to know everything

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Honestly if you care about her that much, that number shouldn't mean much to you. But just know that your girlfriend is a h0, you can't take the h0 out of a woman...ever

I don't know. It's funny how true the statement "ignorance is bliss" really is. I'd rather not know the woman I'd contemplate spending my life with has slept with so many men.

I think in the long run, that would be a deal breaker for me. I can understand some people saying, "Well, the past is the past." But no. I don't like to think that way unless it's minuscule matters. A woman sleeping with 80 men isn't a small problem to me.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

If I have slept with a woman I think I can get a decent gauge on how many men she has been with without her telling me a damn thing...

It's usually pretty obvious when a girl has been around...

If you really "know" her then it should be fairly obvious I think

Quote Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
    Don't know if that's a real question or a hypothetical one, but for in case:
    Usually a girl doesn't go from 80 cocks to a single one. So either it's made up or the feelings are that strong that cocks don't matter anymore.

So in case it's about you, if she was true to you after having that much **** you're probably special to her. It might hurt, but think about that. Even if you didn't know she had that much she always had 'em, but that's the past. She didn't change, she didn't cheat on you. Maybe talk about it why she settled down.

If it's hypothetical, I would want to know but it should be clear that history shouldn't come up that much. I wouldn't want that 80 cocks be rubbed into my face all the time. Neclecting the past is way worse though. Things might accidently come up late or at the worst moments.