Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Does LeBron get hard fouled the most in the NBA since Prime Shaq?

Can you imagine if he got the Harden/A.I treatment his entire career?

11+ Fts a night guranteed

Default Re: Does LeBron get hard fouled the most in the NBA since Prime Shaq?

Lebron traveled

No. But he sure acts like he is the hardest fouled player in the league, even when he isn't fouled.

He tried to flop in that Brooklyn game, stopped himself, then went tough guy. Bitch please.

Banned

This dude was literally carved by Zeus.

I swear to god the veins on his tree-trunk legs inspire me. I have never in my life seen an athlete as well-built as LeBron. The total ****ing package.

Well, yes, OP. He does get fouled harder than everyone including most centers. He's simply too strong and sturdy, it takes 3 guys to get him to budge. Considering he gets fouled harder than anyone, and rarely ever misses a game since he was 5, all at the same time NEVER suffering a major injury....

Which means not only is LeBron the BEST athlete of all time, but it means he's also the TOUGHEST too. What separates LeBron from other great athletes is his MIND. His toughness. He's a workhorse in every sense of the word.

He's the GOAT, folks. We'll never ever ever see another like him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vaniiiia

I swear to god the veins on his tree-trunk legs inspire me. I have never in my life seen an athlete as well-built as LeBron. The total ****ing package.

Well, yes, OP. He does get fouled harder than everyone including most centers. He's simply too strong and sturdy, it takes 3 guys to get him to budge. Considering he gets fouled harder than anyone, and rarely ever misses a game since he was 5, all at the same time NEVER suffering a major injury....

Which means not only is LeBron the BEST athlete of all time, but it means he's also the TOUGHEST too. What separates LeBron from other great athletes is his MIND. His toughness. He's a workhorse in every sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaniiiia

Banned

Blake Griffin gets straight bullied on the court. Every night. Much worse than Brony.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59

Blake Griffin gets straight bullied on the court. Every night. Much worse than Brony.
    Not to mention the fact that Bron is a beta flopper who is bout to be 2/7.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    Not to mention the fact that Bron is a beta flopper who is bout to be 2/7.
    That's a given though. Common knowledge.

Yarp.

hard foul. too hard that didnt see it coming.

i am a big bran stan.

The faces he makes

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin

hard foul. too hard that didnt see it coming.

i am a big bran stan.
    No one told bron that when he's on the court that it's not time to act. That's what happens when you are raised in the ghetto with no father...

Probably, but those fouls dont bother him though, i mean the defender doesnt get away with those... whats really worse is actually the fouls that are not called / hard to notice, first of all due to unheard of size/strength/athleticism at his position all his defenders at the position are weaker (well he is 260++, at the perimeter, SGs/SFs guard him) and they get away with alot trying to contain him physically... i mean the force of the pushing/riding/handchecking/hipchecking they do when Lebron drives would knock any other perimeter guy over and so they get away with many fouls, even though it doesnt look like it hinders (fouls) Lebron it DOES, it certainly slows his drive/finishing/takeof and/or puts him of balance for a dribble or a shot.... what makes this even worse is the unseen arm locking, stuff like:

http://s9.postimage.org/ss9pq4b8v/image.jpg
    http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/...ps69c82264.png
    (sorry it has to be Kobe, but its the best pic/example of this i could find)

Defenders get away with alot on Lebron.
    Last edited by pauk; 10-08-2015 at 10:22 PM.

Not a long time ago a good friend of mine made a compilation about flagrant fouls on lebron james. I can tell you something, it's a long vid

Here's a sum up for you guys