Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2007, 02:41 PM   #16
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,738
Default Re: Blockbuster three team trade scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
Thank you finally someone that understands the logic of this trade. All I was waiting for was a positive responce. Each of these teams would be moving into the right direction with this trade.

There are no positive responses for the most part because the trade is awful and pointless. No one blows up a team (much less three teams blow themselves up) for a trade that doesn't clearly take care of their needs and make them better.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:41 PM   #17
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?
 
bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Land of 16 NBA Championships
Posts: 11,928
Default Re: Blockbuster three team trade scenario

I think you missed the simple fact that the only reason the Lakers go after JO is for him to play with Kobe. Why would they trade Kobe AND Bynum? doesn't make sense.

They are not a better team in the end.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:45 PM   #18
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Da KO King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: twitter.com/RandomHoopsMike
Posts: 7,544
Default Re: Blockbuster three team trade scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
There are no positive responses for the most part because the trade is awful and pointless. No one blows up a team (much less three teams blow themselves up) for a trade that doesn't clearly take care of their needs and make them better.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
I think you missed the simple fact that the only reason the Lakers go after JO is for him to play with Kobe. Why would they trade Kobe AND Bynum? doesn't make sense.

They are not a better team in the end.
Granted you only care about the Lakers interest but...


Sorry Crazy Style but your trade looks more like you wanted to see how many players you could move rather than how you could improve each of the teams.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:46 PM   #19
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod
 
Crazy Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Nearwest Suburbs
Posts: 1,880
Default Re: Blockbuster three team trade scenario

OK, just wanted to see the responces. I guess this is the end of this post.

Kobe sign with the Bulls in 09'!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 02:49 PM   #20
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod
 
Crazy Style's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago's Nearwest Suburbs
Posts: 1,880
Default Re: Blockbuster three team trade scenario

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King



Granted you only care about the Lakers interest but...


Sorry Crazy Style but your trade looks more like you wanted to see how many players you could move rather than how you could improve each of the teams.

My intention wasn't to move around players. I'm serious with the situation both L.A and the Pacers are in such a trade would make both teams more promising. Each team would be getting a few stars and potential future stars. I guess we'll never really know what such a move would do. I think it would be interesting, but whatever.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy