Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
snkhan
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: T DOT
Posts: 65
Default Need Some Expert Opinions

HERE IS MY TEAM WHAT DO I NEED TO IMPROVE...ROTO YAHOO STANDARD 9 CAT

PG Devin Harris (NJ - PG)
SG Kevin Martin (Sac - SG)
G Tony Parker (SA - PG)
SF Shawn Marion (Mia - SF,PF)
PF Josh Smith (Atl - SF,PF)
F Rudy Gay (Mem - SF,PF)
C Andris Biedrins (GS - C)
C Jermaine O'Neal (Tor - PF,C)
Util Kenyon Martin (Den - PF)
Util Antonio Daniels (Was - PG)
BN Gilbert Arenas (Was - PG) INJ
BN Ricky Davis (LAC - SG,SF)
BN Chris Wilcox (OKC - PF,C

ANTONIO IS DROPPABLE WHEN G COMES BACK....

HAD 9TH PICK TOOK MARION GOT ARENAS 11TH ROUND

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???
snkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
LakerFan1086
Serious playground baller
 
LakerFan1086's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 396
Default Re: Need Some Expert Opinions

I think you got a solid core but you might be lacking a couple threes and maybe some points.

That Marion and J-Smoove combo is gonna be deadly. They are pretty much the best players that give you a little bit of everything.
LakerFan1086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 02:12 AM   #3
snkhan
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: T DOT
Posts: 65
Default Re: Need Some Expert Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerFan1086
I think you got a solid core but you might be lacking a couple threes and maybe some points.

That Marion and J-Smoove combo is gonna be deadly. They are pretty much the best players that give you a little bit of everything.


thanks for the input ...
snkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 06:07 AM   #4
statman32
NBA Legend
 
statman32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,421
Default Re: Need Some Expert Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by snkhan
HERE IS MY TEAM WHAT DO I NEED TO IMPROVE...ROTO YAHOO STANDARD 9 CAT

PG Devin Harris (NJ - PG)
SG Kevin Martin (Sac - SG)
G Tony Parker (SA - PG)
SF Shawn Marion (Mia - SF,PF)
PF Josh Smith (Atl - SF,PF)
F Rudy Gay (Mem - SF,PF)
C Andris Biedrins (GS - C)
C Jermaine O'Neal (Tor - PF,C)
Util Kenyon Martin (Den - PF)
Util Antonio Daniels (Was - PG)
BN Gilbert Arenas (Was - PG) INJ
BN Ricky Davis (LAC - SG,SF)
BN Chris Wilcox (OKC - PF,C

ANTONIO IS DROPPABLE WHEN G COMES BACK....

HAD 9TH PICK TOOK MARION GOT ARENAS 11TH ROUND

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???
Best Cats:

PTS/STL/BLK/FG%

Worst Cats:

TO/FT%/3PTM

I would look to trade Harris for someone like Terry who will lower your TO and help your 3PTM. The only categories you get a little worse at is AST and STL but you have plenty of STL and can pick up cheap assists somewhere
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
snkhan
I airball my layups
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: T DOT
Posts: 65
Default Re: Need Some Expert Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Best Cats:

PTS/STL/BLK/FG%

Worst Cats:

TO/FT%/3PTM

I would look to trade Harris for someone like Terry who will lower your TO and help your 3PTM. The only categories you get a little worse at is AST and STL but you have plenty of STL and can pick up cheap assists somewhere

I JUST COMPLETED A TRADE MY RUDY AND J ONEAL FOR DIRK AND RONDO
snkhan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:04 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy