Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-28-2006, 11:49 PM   #1
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default whats the price? addendum to pg chat

i have seen a couple of kings preseason games and i am impressed with how ronnie price looked. he didnt get much p-t last year but this year he has shown some solid play; good decision-making; seems to have matured in his role.

he will be a good fill-in while bibby recovers-- although mikes leadership will be greatly missed. the increased p-t will help prices confidence too

any thoughts on how price will do this season in terms of minutes/assists-- esp when bibby returns?

((( btw, i just caught up on the sonic-king thread. i give props to both BM and glove20. some solid points made. i, too, like glove20 like our "pg by committee" luke and earl will be good this year as pure point guards and know how to get ray the ball. please attack the arguments; not the man. glove is a sonic homer and my dog-- he made some solid points and backs them up with stats.

but i must admit, i thought bibby was having a nice preseason before his injury. he is underrated in the league and very important to the success of the kings. they will not be the same until he comes back.

i think the kings are better this year because of artest and his settling in with the team. i thought the kings were just as good as the spurs last year-- just a couple of tough shots in the series made the difference.

also, i think the kings improved by subtraction. as much as i liked certain "bonzi moments" last year, i think that the chemistry on the court and in the lockerroom will be better for the kings which in turn will be better for the team.

k-mart can develop into something; kenny thomas will get his; and sar will be his quiet consistent self. bonzi's departure will assure more p-t for all these guys who will help the team more

things are looking up for the kings ; i look forward to some great battles with the sonics this year )))
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: