Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-12-2010, 11:37 PM   #16
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ESPN's forecast, Bulls 4th in East

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
Ha. Well played.
Thank ya!
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:43 PM   #17
redbull
I brick open layups

redbull has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by methusala
Why on earth would you fear the Heat, let alone any team.

Respect their talent levels? Sure. But fear?

The day you fear someone is the day you should stop showing up. Guarantee there is not a single player on the Bulls, or any player in the NBA that fears another team. Only respect.

I'm not saying I don't think we can beat the Heat. They're the one team aside from LA that we could go into a series with and the fan in me would not be expecting the win(as we stand today). Of course alot of that can change once the season starts, just my opinion right now on going up against LBJ and Wade. I may be a bit of a homer here but going into a series against a Boston or Orlando, as is, I would go in there expecting to win if this team lives up to my expectations.

It's not up to me to beat the Heat, so I don't see what my confidence has to do with how the team will do or show up. I would certainly hope none of our PLAYERS fear the Heat on that side of it I definitely agree with you. But I'm just someone who watches the game and hopes for the best, I have no control over anything.
redbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 04:05 PM   #18
SinJackal
Banned

SinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSinJackal is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope nobody here is actually happy to be projected 4th. The only way the Bulls get less than 4th is if the Bucks have a better record than them. Winning their division = automatic top 4, even if you aren't a top 4 team record-wise. The Bucks are the only other team who will compete for our divisions's spot. . .so ESPN is essentially saying the Bulls are arguably only the 5th best team in the east right now.

They're saying the Bulls are barely better than last year at all. Read between the lines guys.

Bulls should be competing for 3rd seed at least. Celtics won't win 50again. . .Pierce, Allen, and KG are a year older, a year slower, a year worse. Shaq is a year worse. Perkins won't even be playing 'til the end of the season, and Rondo has not been improving. They've also lost Tony Allen, their explosive bench player.

We got Boozer. . .that's a massive addition. The only possible better addition we could have possibly gotten would've been one of the two that went to Miami. He's our main scoring threat now, and an excellent rebounder. We've also bolstered our defense tremendously.

Saying "Bulls will be 4th seed" is like a slap in the face.
SinJackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:40 PM   #19
eeeeeebro
Decent college freshman

eeeeeebro has decent reputationeeeeeebro has decent reputation

We are no way in he'll #4 in east we are right there with heat boston nor magic are anything like us as a fact Dwight Howard is the only better player of the two teams
eeeeeebro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #20
methusala
Serious playground baller

methusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this boardmethusala is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull
I'm not saying I don't think we can beat the Heat. They're the one team aside from LA that we could go into a series with and the fan in me would not be expecting the win(as we stand today). Of course alot of that can change once the season starts, just my opinion right now on going up against LBJ and Wade. I may be a bit of a homer here but going into a series against a Boston or Orlando, as is, I would go in there expecting to win if this team lives up to my expectations.

It's not up to me to beat the Heat, so I don't see what my confidence has to do with how the team will do or show up. I would certainly hope none of our PLAYERS fear the Heat on that side of it I definitely agree with you. But I'm just someone who watches the game and hopes for the best, I have no control over anything.

Read between the lines my friend. They don't fear them, and neither should you.
methusala is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: