Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-14-2007, 06:18 PM   #31
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Why do people on this board hate the Knicks?

I don't hate the Knicks, but I sure hate Marbury, the pompous ***. I think we all know how dumb he is, so I don't feel like elaborating.

I like Crawford, but I have no feelings for the rest. It's just Marbury that I hate.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:24 PM   #32
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Your whole franchise is wreckless. From your coach to your general manager to your roster. Everyone hates the Knicks, seems reasonable also. Get marbury out of there. ruining your team ever since hes been there.
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #33
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
I think people seriously hate the Knicks on this board because the Knicks organization is simply stupid.
Pretty much.

They also have foolish players.

Eddy Curry
Zach Randolph
Stephon Marbury
Nate Robinson
Jerome James

Above is a lineup of damn idiots.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:31 PM   #34
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Let em Hate, We'll see this year.

we goin to the playoff baby
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #35
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
why i hate the knicks:

1. their fans on this board... you may not see any homerism today, but you haven't been around long enough.

2. it's NY. they think they're the biggest and best at everything, everyone loves proving them wrong.

3. the players on the team... instead of listing the players i dislike on the knicks, it will be much quicker to list the players i do like: balkman, lee, collins, fred jones... thats it.

4. the payroll. believe it or not, many people don't respect the idea of throwing money at problems. and if that IS the way you go about doing business... atleast do it right. mavs had one of the highest payrolls in the league for a number of years, paying a lot of luxury tax $$$... but atleast they were a good team that was in the playoffs.

5. peter griffin said so

"Yankees suck, Knicks suck, Mets suck."
Completely agree with Doubletech on this one.

Quote:
Let em Hate, We'll see this year.

Knicks fans said the same thing last season and look how that turned out.

Every single season, Knick fans think they are a team to watch out for and every year for the last half decade the Knicks have sucked. Most Knick fans are so arrogant and refuse to admit that they are in a horrible situation.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:25 PM   #36
SJellen
I hit open 5-footers

SJellen has an OK reputation so far

just making the playoffs is the knicks problem. if your not 1-4 seed every year then you should be trying get a lottery pick. are the young stars that are in the league the knicks couldve had if they had let the bad contracts run out.

now they are like the dolphins in the nfl- the team that hasnt drafted a franshice qb
SJellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 07:51 PM   #37
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i am a knick fan-- ever since the clyde frazier days

why people get on their @ss these days is because of the circus of personalities as well as the curious decisions that have been made with their personnel

i loved isiah as a player, but as suit... there have been some aweful decisions made these past years and they have been an easy target of negative comments

that is why there is a lot of knick-h@te imo
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:53 PM   #38
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Italian
Knicks fans said the same thing last season and look how that turned out.

Every single season, Knick fans think they are a team to watch out for and every year for the last half decade the Knicks have sucked. Most Knick fans are so arrogant and refuse to admit that they are in a horrible situation.
That's because their rosters for the past 2 seasons have certainly been terrific on videogames :
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #39
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Remember everyone praising Isiah for "stealing" Francis? How about signing Jalen Rose? "Stealing Q-Rich"?

Enough, he's horrible.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: