Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 03-14-2008, 08:41 PM   #46
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Super Smash Bros Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
hpw do u do your final smash

Collect the shiny glowing item… it takes a few hits to actually collect it and it likes to float all over the place…

and then hold down the special button.

(the B Button on the GCN controller)

Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #47
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I picked one up on tuesday. It's a great game.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:29 PM   #48
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
Collect the shiny glowing item… it takes a few hits to actually collect it and it likes to float all over the place…

and then hold down the special button.

(the B Button on the GCN controller)

1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:14 PM   #49
v-unit
NBA All-star

v-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterv-unit is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I was just playing it, pretty addicting game. Hasn't changed too much, which is good. The only thing that I disregarded as amazing was the actual system, what is the point of the wireless controllers? I thought all games were to be played with that, but I was wrong.
v-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:14 AM   #50
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

ZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat coolZHAKIDD532 is considered somewhat cool

^that would be boring if all the games were just those wiimote games. brawl needs no motion sensor to be fun. this is already my favorite game for wii. i almost have all the characters, need a few more. i really like the 1 player cutscenes. those are so cool!
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:24 AM   #51
Sonic R
Be Attitude For Gains

Sonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputationSonic R has a terrific reputation

I do use wireless controller while playing SSBB… the best way to play :)

Another note:
I am still coming across ALOT of lag when playing people online most of the time. If Nintendo suck at one thing is the online arrangement…

The online seems plastic… I might as well as play the computer because the people I've "played" are absolutely plastic… At least on 360 I can put a name on the player and even compare their games to my own… Oh yeah Xbox also offers voice communication too

Anyways, the overall game is the awesome… Other than online gaming flaws the game is great and also more balanced than Melee for the most part… I'll say Ike is the cheapest character…
Sonic R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:15 AM   #52
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I use the Classic Controller; SNES in tha house!
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: