Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #16
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Giant Stringray Captured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
Wow this is fcuking Scary.. WTF... The deeper the ocean gets the bigger the animals are.. Do you guys believe in the Lochness monster ? Cause I do.. with a sting ray being allowed to be this big why is that so far fetched
this was caught in a river
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #17
Sicknote
National High School Star

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

I bumped into an alligator in Florida. My uncle had a lil piece of **** wooden boat and he lived on a lake that linked to a bunch of other lakes through some man made water-intersection thing.. so everyone that lived in this area was pretty much on the water. Me and my cousin went out and at first I was shook cause I saw those big ass iguanas they got swimming around.. they were like 4 feet long. So we bump into what I thought was a log until I saw the scales.. I yelled and it floated away.. I'm assuming it was dead. What was scarier was the fact I had jumped into the middle of the lake to get a fishing lure a few days before, that ****er or its brothers coulda ate me. And it was at like 8 feet long.. like 1 1/2 size the boat, idk **** about gators but I'm guessing that Iguanas don't get that big and they don't have scales.. atleast my pet ones didn't.

Ontopic: That's a big ass stingray, I'd panic if I was in that kayak situation.
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #18
Gunnin4HoLeS
IsH Villain

Gunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected posterGunnin4HoLeS is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
this was caught in a river
Even worse dont you think
Gunnin4HoLeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #19
pohzoko
I airball my layups

pohzoko has an OK reputation so far

Could it be the one that killed Steve Irwin
pohzoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 08:41 PM   #20
ConspiracyTheory
Banned

ConspiracyTheory has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnin4HoLeS
Even worse dont you think
dont step on it and you will be fine
ConspiracyTheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:12 PM   #21
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
i went to grand cayman island when i was a teen and we took a boat ride out to these little islands, the water was crystal clear blue and the sand was white... we started getting near one of the little islands and the sea went black, the place is called "stingray island" and the sea floor was literally covered in stingrays. we got out and snorkled and it gave me the willies about as bad as i've ever had them, you wear flippers and they tell you not to step down on the ground, but these things just slither all around you, pretty freaky sh*t. they were just run of the mill foot long guys though, nothing like this bad boy.

ive been there before. though the boat i was on was calling it stingray city.

this crazy bastard on our boat friggin rubbed squid all over his body before he went into the water and the damn things were swarming all over him, literally swimming up the sides of his body looking for a free squid lunch. Its really unnerving to have fish that big all over the place like that.

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: