Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox one vs Ps4

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Default Xbox one vs Ps4

So my friend has an xbox one he has used about 25 times and he wants to sell it for 250 (he's older and doesn't use it) comes with 2 controllers, xbox gold, 3 games. I've been wanting to buy a PS4 for a long time but should I just get the Xbox for the better deal?

Banned

Default Re: Xbox one vs Ps4

I probably would. My buddy got a PS4 and it isn't what its cracked up to be but then again I don't play much games.

I wouldn't trade my PS4 for an XBox One.

So basically I had my heart set on PS4 (400), but my friend offered me xbox one with 2 controllers, 3 games for 250.

Get it, play all the exclusives including Halo coming out. Then sell it for a PS4

I play NHL the most and it seems XBOX has more of a community.

Banned

I use my xbox one more than my PS4.

It's essentially the same console really, isn't it? Not much of a difference. I'd just pick the one which has the exclusives that you prefer.

I have a PS4 but can't think of a single thing that would be different if I had an Xbox one as far as a console goes.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by arkain
    It's essentially the same console really, isn't it? Not much of a difference. I'd just pick the one which has the exclusives that you prefer.

I have a PS4 but can't think of a single thing that would be different if I had an Xbox one as far as a console goes.
    Down the track they'll differ more but right now this is the case. I use my xbox more because I prefer the controller, ui and friends play it. If it didn't have my xbox i'd just play those games on ps4 and not have an issue.

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Xbox especially at that price. Also, it will be backwards compatible soon, not sure if you have Xbox 360 games though.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Down the track they'll differ more but right now this is the case. I use my xbox more because I prefer the controller, ui and friends play it. If it didn't have my xbox i'd just play those games on ps4 and not have an issue.
    I never thought I'd adjust when I went from PS2 to XBox360. Now I love the XBox controller and struggled to get used to the cushy L2 and R2 buttons on Playstation. Also, the PS controllers seem to be sharp around the shoulders a little bit.

I'm guessing I already know my answer, but a question for everyone, is it a pretty easy adjustment going from XBox controllers back to Playstation?

At that price? Xbox one for sure.

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    I never thought I'd adjust when I went from PS2 to XBox360. Now I love the XBox controller and struggled to get used to the cushy L2 and R2 buttons on Playstation. Also, the PS controllers seem to be sharp around the shoulders a little bit.

I'm guessing I already know my answer, but a question for everyone, is it a pretty easy adjustment going from XBox controllers back to Playstation?
    So you did have Xbox 360. Go for the XBOne then. You can continue playing those games but with added benefits such as recording clips.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Xbox One no matter what, but I mean even if you want a PS4 later you can almost definitely get the same deal when you sell the Xbox One or almost as good. Even if it sells for less, the amount of time you spend playing it will probably be worth it

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I'm a PlayStation guy myself, but at that price I'd buy an Xbox anyway.