Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: "Dwight Howard is basically Kosta Koufos" - NBA insider in league personnel

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    needs to take off the headband and jeff hardy arm sleeves and play ball, is he trying to look like a superhero? looks corny

Imagine how beast he would be if he had KG's attitude.

u can't cure corny

Default Re: "Dwight Howard is basically Kosta Koufos" - NBA insider in league personnel

Fvck Dwight Howard.

NBA lottery pick

We are two months into the season almost. I think at this point his conditioning, muscle strength, body and everything that comes with it are what they are. He just doesn

Local High School Star

lakers should've never let dj mbenga go. pretty much does everything dwight does defensivly. has a pretty good jumper and is a way better free throw shooter.

That surgery is very serious. Amare had it last summer, and just like Dwight he put up his career numbers basically last year, but he was a shell of his former self in terms of activity. He says that he just got back to feeling like himself this offseason...and we haven't really been able to see if that's true yet.

But I don't see how you could call him Kosta Koufas?...He's clearly the best center in the league still. Or amongst them. If he could shoot fts, he would certainly be.

Dwight deserves everything that he gets and then some.

That's not accurate. Kosta Koufos (the Greek national team's third string center) is much more skilled than Dwight Howard is.

His back injury (first major) totally fcuked up his head.

He is scared shitless he cannot jump as high, run, etc. as good as he use to.

In that sense I do feel bad for him. You dont wish serious injury on any NBA player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    . Love seeing Dwight get shit on. He was a dickhead before the trade to the Lakers and still is. Who the fu** is he to be so entitled? Kobe has won championships and been a career long franchise player for the Lakers so when he makes demands it's justified. Dwight though to come in here pointing the fingers at others for bad games and making a stupid comment two weeks ago about how he will go anywhere to chase rings? Fu** this fool.
    Kobe was a dickhead before Phil saved him(twice).

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Enough with this injury excuse crap the guy is still the 3rd most athletic centre after DJ and Magee with the back injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    That's not accurate. Kosta Koufos (the Greek national team's third string center) is much more skilled than Dwight Howard is.
    That actually wouldn't surprise me. What sets Dwight apart from the rest is his athleticism, his basketball skills are mediocre at best...

Quote Originally Posted by jamal99
    That actually wouldn't surprise me. What sets Dwight apart from the rest is his athleticism, his basketball skills are mediocre at best...
    This is the type of shit I'm sick of hearing.

Why aren't Gerald Green, James White and McGee the best players in the league then? All some of the best athletes.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    This is the type of shit I'm sick of hearing.

Why aren't Gerald Green, James White and McGee the best players in the league then? All some of the best athletes.
    Because they aren't the strongest players in the NBA? You're full of shit if you think Dwight at 240 pounds let's say and not very athletic and strong would thrive.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Kobe was a dickhead before Phil saved him(twice).
    I'm just saying.... Dwight has won nothing and has failed to be the leader who takes responsibility and leads. Therefor it's a joke to talk about ring chasing and always pointing the finger at somebody else. Kobe may not carry himself much differently but at this point he has the hardware and legend status to back it up.

I love how people are rewriting Dwight's career based on how he looks after back surgery. Go refresh yourself on some 09 or '11 Dwight