Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-29-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board
Default Stat sprains knee

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...ersus-detroit/ please let it be day to day.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #2
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Stat sprains knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Amare please be fine
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:02 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Still gotta play the game.

I wonder though.......

IF Amar'e, Chandler and Williams didn't play.........

Felton
Walker
Fields
Gallo
Turiaf

TD of the bench...
And RM Jr.....that's all folks

I think he would be pigheaded that's all he would use.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #4
New York Knicks
Banned

New York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputationNew York Knicks has a very bad reputation

I think it's just a precaution cause the play didn't look bad. His knee didn't look tweak at all. No need to panic. I think he should take a day or two off though, not necessarily to take time to heal, but to get rest in general.
New York Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:09 PM   #5
Clutch
NBA Legend

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Knicks
I think it's just a precaution cause the play didn't look bad. His knee didn't look tweak at all. No need to panic. I think he should take a day or two off though, not necessarily to take time to heal, but to get rest in general.

We can lose one game but if we lose Stoudemire for a long time then we would be in serious trouble.
Better not to take the risk.

I hope he will be ready for 2 games against 76ers,if we win both of that games we are almost certainly a 6th seed.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: