Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

Default Re: Michael Jordan's Son Blows $56K In 1 Night(Story & Pics)

if my dad was MJ i probably couldnt resist living off some of his money but at the same time i would try and make a name for myself AND i wouldnt blow 56k in one night... thats just embarrassing and its just the concept of being responsible with your money, if I was MJ id be pretty concerned.

Banned

MJ doesn't care.

He knows how it is to having a losing night on the Blackjack tables.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
    if my dad was MJ i probably couldnt resist living off some of his money but at the same time i would try and make a name for myself AND i wouldnt blow 56k in one night... thats just embarrassing and its just the concept of being responsible with your money, if I was MJ id be pretty concerned.
    Like father and son....show a little sympathy.

MJ was a gambler and he never taught his son the dangers of gambling and his kids had a bad night on the tables.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samvt
    I don't know why he's going to UCF. With that money he could buy his way into a better school/location. We got tons of ******* here and all the attractions but nothing else really...
    the fact that he went to UCF says something about his character imo.

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo

MJ was a gambler and he never taught his son the dangers of gambling and his kids had a bad night on the tables.
    mj's character should be called into question too, but i personally feel its a little more humiliating if you just give away your fathers money, at least the money MJ gambled away like a retard is his own.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo

Thats wrong.

Marcus is 19 and you cant hit the tables unless you are 21. You also cant ganble on credit anywhere. I doubt the bank would turn over 50 stacks to these guys. Its dangerous to walk around with that much on you anyways.

They blew their money at nightclubs. You can run off a huge bill on credit.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    his kids are smart enough to earn it either way tho. jordan doesnt have that choice as well as paris's dad

Paris & her sister have basically been disinherited(they will only get about $5 million of a possible $300 million or so).

Paris is crafty enough & makes her own money(using the Hilton name) & I am certain that MJ's sons could figure it out as well.

I wouldn't completely disinherit my children ,but leaving these knuckleheads that much money would sicken me.