Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Which Annoys You More? (Super Trendy vs. Super UnTrendy)

Type 1 pushes it over the top because they ALWAYS claim, " I was doing this way before it was trendy."

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    hm. I wonder where starface went, I thought he was busy destroying me with his amazing argumentative skills.
    Starface is a Grade A idiot and every one knows it. It's surprising he still comes here after he's been embarrassed so many times.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Starface is a Grade A idiot and every one knows it. It's surprising he still comes here after he's been embarrassed so many times.

is the albino who rocks a bandana with a collared shirt and looks more like a girl than a guy talking about someone being embarrassed?

(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^) big baller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Type 1:

v-unit
    emsteemz foreals
    mr basketball
    big baller
    vapid

Type 2:
    RBA
    deucewallaces
    marlostanfield
    Pete'sMontreaux

Whaat??

Don't like Wayne much at all, scarves...in Florida? LOL. Don't wear shades period, don't watch BET...watch MTV only for shows like duel 2, cannot stand Soulja boy, and do not have a facebook or myspace or any of that crap. How am I type 1??? These were all the things listed for type 1.

I personally do not like both, but type 1 gets on my nerves more so.
    Last edited by big baller; 06-16-2009 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic DOG
    is the albino who rocks a bandana with a collared shirt and looks more like a girl than a guy talking about someone being embarrassed?
    I'm dutch, the collared shirt was linen so it didn't look too bad with a bandanna, and I'd be one ugly girl. Furthermore, being embarrassed has nothing to do with appearance and everything to do with your thoughts and actions. In which case, I'm surprised you leave the house.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

I guess I am trendy? I rock some high top Dunks or Blazers with some fitted Levi 501s or Orisue jeans with a fit tshirt and a LA fitted most of the time. But I love eating at my local hole in the wall spots and I support alot of the moms and pops shops as well so maybe Im a mix of both?
    Last edited by dab0yech0; 06-16-2009 at 04:03 AM.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I'm not going to lie though...it's so funny seeing everyone wear all the same stuff constantly. Like on a rainy day...all the girls be wearing rain boots of different designs and colors. Swear I think I saw a coach brand of rain boots (it's brown and has the B and a backwards B or some sh!t).

It's kinda pathetic. And then you see all the hippie pro-Obama people wearing tye-dye shirts and riding fixie bikes and wearing hats with goodwill shoes on and jorts and bandanas.

And then add on the frat boys wearing polos, short as muthaf*cking docker shorts, sunglasses wit a strap, a backwards polo hat and new balance shoes or sperry's.

It's all one sad, pathetic scene.
    Man you hit the frat boys on the spot.