The best this year will be

Steve Smith
    Santana Moss
    Plaxico Burress

NBA Superstar

i prefer steven. STEVEN!

Randy Moss.

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

T.O is the best followed by Steve Smith and Chad Johnson. You could make a case that Steve Smith is the best WR in the game. He's that good. Moss is top 5 but not in the top 3. Last 2yrs have been Moss like. He's been injured but really the last 2yrs in Oakland are seasons he would want to forget stat wise. This season keep an eye on him especially since Porter is whining like a female. Moss could return but he has to prove himself a bit.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Buress shouldn't even be mentioned. Steve Smith, TO, Chad Johnson, and then the Santana Moss, Arizona guys, Fitzgerald and Boldin, should be the only players discussed...honorable mention to Randy Moss if you're giving him a pass for last year based on his history of production. From that group, Smith was #1 last year. This year, I'm betting TO regains the top spot just to spite McNabb and the Eagles. And look for Chris Chambers to get a major boost up to the elite level now that he has a real QB.
    Last edited by Real Men Wear Green; 08-09-2006 at 12:37 PM.

chad johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Buress shouldn't even be mentioned. Steve Smith, TO, Chad Johnson, and then the Arizona guys, Santana Moss, Fitzgerald and Boldin, should be the only players discussed...honorable mention to Randy Moss if you're giving him a pass for last year based on his history of production. From that group, Smith was #1 last year. This year, I'm betting TO regains the top spot just to spite McNabb and the Eagles. And look for Chris Chambers to get a major boost up to the elite level now that he has a real QB.
    Ummmmmmm explain why the Cards WR's and S.Moss should be the only players discussed.

moc.spoohedisni KobesOneUglyTat's Avatar

Hey GOBB check yo self. Moss hasn't played the last 2 years in Oakland. Jus this past season. Sorry to see you're falling off. I'll drop you a parachute.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    Ummmmmmm explain why the Cards WR's and S.Moss should be the only players discussed.
    I edited that, what I meant should be cleaerer now.

I edited that, what I meant should be cleaerer now.
    Still isnt. After Chad Johnson, Steve Smith and TO you have WR's that can be argued. I think the top 3 are locked and Moss last 2yrs really dropped him out of it. Moss can easily thrust himself back among those 3 with a great season. He is very capable of doing that, it just needs to be done. He's no worst then top 5 in my book. But really after those 3 WR's rankings can differ depending on peoples criteria, standards and personal liking.

I'll throw out these names. Torry Holt had just as good of a season last year than the Cards WR's. Marvin Harrison had just as good of a season as Santana Moss did.

If Culpepper is healthy and can go...I agree that Chambers could find himself among the elite group. Another WR passed up for FredEx

Steve Smith, TO, Chad Johnson, and then the Santana Moss, Arizona guys, Fitzgerald and Boldin, should be the only players discussed...honorable mention to Randy Moss if you're giving him a pass for last year based on his history of production.
    Is it any clearer to you now?

Edit: I did forget Harrison, though. I have a bad habit of forgetting about Colts.

No and i say it isnt because you limit the talks to those WR's and overlook Torry Holt. Why? I got Torry Holt ranked 4 after TO, Smith, CJ. Why didnt you mention him?

If we talk about last season production alone, he is up there with those guys. If we talk career he is better then most of those guys mentioned. Really no criteria that can be made where Holt doesnt fit.