Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-12-2008, 01:51 PM   #1
JoHnShOeZ1492
LeBron for 12 MVP

JoHnShOeZ1492 has an OK reputation so far
Default Nba Live 08 Made A Comeback

Sure, I Hated The 2kseries And Always Will But Nba Live Has Made A Comeback From Its Previous Models I Think Nba Live 08 Owns 2k8 (i Own Both) Because Its Like Impossible To Pick Up The Sticks And Try Scoring In Nba 2k8 And Nba Live Has A Beautiful Game Play, The Online Play Is Sweet And Competitive, And The Player Ai Is Better Than Before
JoHnShOeZ1492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:18 PM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nba Live 08 Made A Comeback

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoHnShOeZ1492
Sure, I Hated The 2kseries And Always Will But Nba Live Has Made A Comeback From Its Previous Models I Think Nba Live 08 Owns 2k8 (i Own Both) Because Its Like Impossible To Pick Up The Sticks And Try Scoring In Nba 2k8 And Nba Live Has A Beautiful Game Play, The Online Play Is Sweet And Competitive, And The Player Ai Is Better Than Before

noted. Opinion no longer valid.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:29 PM   #3
Geandily
Local High School Star

Geandily has an OK reputation so far

With reviews of the newest NBA live starting off with things like "$50 roster update" and "You'll be begging for the buzzer" I'm surprised anybody likes it...
Geandily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:47 PM   #4
WhiteMosɘs
Free Myanmar

WhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation hereWhiteMosɘs has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
noted. Opinion no longer valid.

Haven't seen you around here much B-Low.
WhiteMosɘs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:57 PM   #5
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i love the dunk button and the graphics, but its not as realistic as 2k8 which makes it a little worse.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 09:09 PM   #6
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

TS is a schill for EA.

And by the looks of his posts, he dropped out of high school in order to become one.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: