Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Bo McCalebb (Euroleague's BEST PG) vs. Celtics Highlights 10-5-12

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Who the **** cares about the god damn stupid all Euroleague team? I already told you, he was playing on a team whose center was triple teamed on every possession.

He got open looks and shots and driving chances all game long, and got easy scores. His team went to the final four so he got voted in the team.

It's that simple.

YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLY STUPID MOTHER****ER and a real IGNORANT DICKHEAD

Go ****ing log into Interbasket and tell the people there that Pargo was one of the 5 best players in Euroleague. You will be ****ing laughed off the forum, if you are even not banned within a few posts.

McCalebb has been in all Euroleague second team, so you are trying to claim Pargo is equal to him.

MY ****ING GOD YOUR LEVEL OF IDIOCY IS ASTONISHING

You try telling Euroleague fans Pargo is as good as McCalebb (as you imply with your all Euroleague BULL SHIT) and you will be banned from that forum without any doubt.

You are a ****ing god damn joke.

When Euroleague tells you you're ****ing god damn joke, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS

oh my god, please tell me he doesn't.
    What's sad is that there are some NBA fans like you, that actually think the average NBA fan that comments in this forum even knows what the Euroleague is.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS

oh my god, please tell me he doesn't.
    He doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    He doesn't.
    Ty Lawson wasn't able to beat his man off the dribble in Euroleague most of the time. Ty Lawson is much slower than McCalebb is.

McCalebb also supposedly has like a 40 inch vertical.

You remind me of the NBA only fans that claim Nikos Galis wasn't athletic enough to play in the NBA, even though he had a 400 pound bench press, a 40 inch vertical, and could hang in the air as long as Jordan could.......

You are a complete dumb ass.

He doesn't.
    You took this literary. And failed. I wouldn't laugh because it's not funny anymore... Watch the tape, son.

It's funny how Euroleague has everybody under his gun I've supported you bro, on couple occassions. But I guess the truth doesn't look back at that

Ty Lawson wasn't able to beat his man off the dribble in Euroleague most of the time. Ty Lawson is much slower than McCalebb is.

McCalebb also supposedly has like a 40 inch vertical.

You remind me of the NBA only fans that claim Nikos Galis wasn't athletic enough to play in the NBA, even though he had a 400 pound bench press, a 40 inch vertical, and could hang in the air as long as Jordan could.......

You are a complete dumb ass.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UygMq62YvPo&t=21s

Quick name search on Youtube... very first clip he beats his man off the dribble. You are so blind with bias you aren't even aware how full of shit you are

His change of speed is terrific, but I doubt he has a 40 inch vertical. And saying Bo is much faster than Ty is just unreal. my bad though, I didn't watch the last 1:30 of highlights the first time around. But from I've seen he's explosive but more so crafty. Link me to some of his finer highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Quick name search on Youtube... very first clip he beats his man off the dribble. You are so blind with bias you aren't even aware how full of shit you are
    Well, he was a big disappointment for Zalgiris. He couldn't really do much, let alone play a point guard... He got to the NBA, and he started scoring quick. I think a guy like Ty Lawson wouldn't do good in the Europe. He's just not fit for that.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

Ty Lawson maybe could beat his man off the dribble 1 out of 5 times he tried in Euroleague.

You are a sick lying POS.

Piss off ******.

His change of speed is terrific, but I doubt he has a 40 inch vertical. And saying Bo is much faster than Ty is just unreal. my bad though, I didn't watch the last 1:30 of highlights the first time around. But from I've seen he's explosive but more so crafty. Link me to some of his finer highlights.
    **** off.

Ty Lawson maybe could beat his man off the dribble 1 out of 5 times he tried in Euroleague.

You are a sick lying POS.

Piss off ******.
    Where did I tell a lie?

**** off.

**** off.

Who the **** cares about the god damn stupid all Euroleague team? I already told you, he was playing on a team whose center was triple teamed on every possession.

He got open looks and shots and driving chances all game long, and got easy scores. His team went to the final four so he got voted in the team.

It's that simple.

YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLY STUPID MOTHER****ER and a real IGNORANT DICKHEAD

Go ****ing log into Interbasket and tell the people there that Pargo was one of the 5 best players in Euroleague. You will be ****ing laughed off the forum, if you are even not banned within a few posts.

McCalebb has been in all Euroleague second team, so you are trying to claim Pargo is equal to him.

MY ****ING GOD YOUR LEVEL OF IDIOCY IS ASTONISHING

You try telling Euroleague fans Pargo is as good as McCalebb (as you imply with your all Euroleague BULL SHIT) and you will be banned from that forum without any doubt.

You are a ****ing god damn joke.
    First off I never said he was as good as McCalebb I just said he was a star in Euroleague an his all-Euroleague selection proves it. In fact in 2011 Pargo was actually better than McCalebb because Pargo was selected to All-Euroleague 2nd team over him In I never said top 5, but for 2011 he could have been called top 10.

And who cares about all-Euroleague teams? Well I'm sure the players selected for them are. It's an honor to be officially chosen as one of the top players in Euroleague by Euroleague itself.

And Real Madrid and Montepaschi Siena both made the Final-Four as well and had only one all-Euroleague team selection while both Schortsanitis and Pargo were chosen from Tel Aviv.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    First off I never said he was as good as McCalebb I just said he was a star in Euroleague an his all-Euroleague selection proves it. In fact in 2011 Pargo was actually better than McCalebb because Pargo was selected to All-Euroleague 2nd team over him In I never said top 5, but for 2011 he could have been called top 10.

And who cares about all-Euroleague teams? Well I'm sure the players selected for them are. It's an honor to be officially chosen as one of the top players in Euroleague by Euroleague itself.

And Real Madrid and Montepaschi Siena both made the Final-Four as well and had only one all-Euroleague team selection while both Schortsanitis and Pargo were chosen from Tel Aviv.
    He wasn't a star in Euroleague. You are a ****ing moron. Do you even know what it means for a player to be a "star"? You ****ing think being in all Euroleague team makes you a "star"? You are such a simpleton it is pathetic.