Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    7-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Does anyone actually like Rihanna?

I've never given a rat's ass about most pop music, but she's so huge that I've heard some songs, and even in the studio with all of those effects, I'm shocked she has such little vocal ability. They can't even make her sound like a decent singer. Her tone is nauseating, she has absolutely no power in her voice, she has no real vocal range and she's sounded off key at times to me. She can be pretty hot, but there are definitely hotter women, and I'm sure most have as much talent. I have no idea why she's so popular.

Default Re: Does anyone actually like Rihanna?

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
    I've never given a rat's ass about most pop music, but she's so huge that I've heard some songs, and even in the studio with all of those effects, I'm shocked she has such little vocal ability. They can't even make her sound like a decent singer. Her tone is nauseating, she has absolutely no power in her voice, she has no real vocal range and she's sounded off key at times to me. She can be pretty hot, but there are definitely hotter women, and I'm sure most have as much talent. I have no idea why she's so popular.
    Same with Bieber is popular, and the boy group New Edition, who knows how they become so big.