Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bol'd over

Default George W. Bush has said some stupid shit, but Prince Philip may have him beat.

For those not in the know, Prince Philip is the husband of HRH Queen Elizabeth II, making him the Duke of Edinburgh. He is also a racist and an all-round dumb mother****er who was born on a kitchen table in Greece. Here he is farting at an official Royal engagement (second from left):

He is a constant source of embarrassment to the British Royal family, due to him opening his mouth. Some of his pearls of wisdom:

[B]

NBA Superstar

Default Re: George W. Bush has said some stupid shit, but Prince Philip may have him beat.

though some are highly inappropriate, many are quite funny.

seems like he'd be a cool wacky uncle or grandpa...probably bought booze for William and Harry when they were underage.

Default Re: George W. Bush has said some stupid shit, but Prince Philip may have him beat.

Seems like your classic racist, senile old man.

Very good NBA starter

he seems as mature as a typical ish poster. i can tolerate him and probably even top him on some.

This guy can replace Charles Barkley as analyst.

I dunno but I like this guy, hopefully at that age I can come up with some witty one liners like that.

Very good NBA starter

“Do you still throw spears at each other?”
    -To an Australian Aborigine during a Royal visit in March, 2002.
    if you got offended, you dont have one funny bone in your body.

Banned

sounds like a funny mother****er to me

[QUOTE=Manute for Ever!]For those not in the know, Prince Philip is the husband of HRH Queen Elizabeth II, making him the Duke of Edinburgh. He is also a racist and an all-round dumb mother****er who was born on a kitchen table in Greece. Here he is farting at an official Royal engagement (second from left):

He is a constant source of embarrassment to the British Royal family, due to him opening his mouth. Some of his pearls of wisdom:

[B]

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

While obviously not fitting public statements from royalty, dude seems funny as shit. Guy's got the best of both worlds, not only is he a prince so you can't say shit to him, but he's old as dirt so he's got that excuse.

Bol'd over

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    if you got offended, you dont have one funny bone in your body.
    I never said he wasn't funny

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Seems like your classic racist, senile old man.
    Basically. Didn't find him too funny myself.

yeah, he does seem racist & just dumb, overall.

some of his quotes are funny...

[QUOTE=Manute for Ever!]
    [B]

Future D1 Dad

eh, they're all inbreds. look at prince charles. u can't tell me that guys parents aren't siblings.

some of that stuff he said is downright funny. i can't take people serious who still call themselves princes, princesses, queens, etc. that shit is so ancient and dumb.