Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2006, 12:49 AM   #166
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

yes but i live in america. and us=US. sorry just didnt capitalize.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:47 AM   #167
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
what about the terroists that IS still alive?? over half of them are still alive in other countries.

This is another conspiracy theory that kills me. Quick question, why hasnt someone from the media, someone from the conspiracy groups r us crew found where these terrorists are and interviewed them verbally & physically? YOU know they ARE alive but if i asked you where they are and what they are doing ontop of why havent they been exposed your reply will be...

Also guess the passengers on these flights especially the one that hit the pentagon didnt exist they are still alive. And the families on TV crying, grieving are staged. Damn, I've been bamboozled. The US govt isnt honest, truthful human beings so not buying these conspiracy theories doesnt mean the faith, support you have for them is 100%, positive and what not. My problem with these specific conspiracy theories is it tends to deal more with blaming it ALL on the us govt and excuses, ignoring, overlookin even that this world is populated with terrorists who do have beefs with this countries and its ideologies. That to completle dismiss them, the terrorists who dwelled in this country to educate, to learn a skill (from flying a plane to small space defensive stragedies) says alot. Sure people learn these things as skills to have for whatever reason but when you put it all together & find out thier agenda it all adds up.

The several small explosions were explained on TV on 9'11 with people believing the govt brought the buildings down. Its reasoning was that the small explosions were floors being collasped ontop of one another and debris/whatever was being blown/forced out the window. That when those planes hit the heat generated was intense for a long period of times and most of the buildings support colums were damaged and destroyed thus making it vulnerable. You look at the top portion of the building above the plane's entrance and ask yourself can that much weight remain standing long. People werent jumping out the windows for the sake of it, they were jumping to thier deaths because the heat was so intense and unbearable because of the jet fuel burning. That they rather jump and die than be burned alive in agaonizing pain. I'd like to think that was a major cause in why these towers collasped and the weight/force of the above floors + gravity took its course.

Its no different then standing on a table and it giving in. The tables goes inward. If there were other levels under the table and they gave in too? Same result. I'm sorry i cant buy these conspiracy theories on how it collasped and the terrorists still being alive. It doesnt make sense nor add up. This govt isnt full of mensa members and magicians imo.

Wanna sell me the possibility the one plane was shot down? I'll buy that. But not this and there are more conspiracy theories out there to why 9/11 happened. Its crazy to me.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:23 AM   #168
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

this whole thread has devolved into childish namecalling because certain people have nothing real to add....

its sad that people resort to this sort of stuff rather than debate the subject... Plagarism? *shakes head*

its pathetic..

anyway, I dont see how anybody who isnt hellbent on defending the undefendable could watch that building(WTC7) fall down and not realize that it was imploded...that sh*t fell more perfectly than Veterans Stadium (or any other building Ive seen imploded)...But we still have a few immature people slinging insults when we are all supposedly on the same side in this issue...

As for the terrorist still being alive:

Quote:
Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well.

The identities of four of the 19 suspects accused of having carried out the attacks are now in doubt.

Saudi Arabian pilot Waleed Al Shehri was one of five men that the FBI said had deliberately crashed American Airlines flight 11 into the World Trade Centre on 11 September.

His photograph was released, and has since appeared in newspapers and on television around the world

Now he is protesting his innocence from Casablanca, Morocco.

He told journalists there that he had nothing to do with the attacks on New York and Washington, and had been in Morocco when they happened. He has contacted both the Saudi and American authorities, according to Saudi press reports.

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

Its funny because alot of people act like because it wasnt on the local news or CNN that it hasnt occured...that isnt the case

CNN is too busy following Mark Karr and Mel Gibson around to focus on important news...You gotta doublecheck their news by going to other sites and gaining another perspective...

I gotta ask this question again...How many holes have to develop in this story before people wake up and start questioning what the truth is? Damn near every detail is disputed somehow...

Iv still not heard anybody answer the question as to how these building could collapse on themselves in almost perfect symmetry and fall down at free fall speed when that physically impossible?

lets have another look at this question:

^If dropped at the same time, which would reach the ground first?^

according to the 911 commision, they should reach at the same time...Which is impossible when you consider the piece on the left would have travel through other object to get to the ground (even when pancaking)........

Last edited by Rasheed1 : 09-13-2006 at 09:40 AM.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 09:36 AM   #169
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
The problem isn't that the buildings fell.. it was HOW they fell. They collapsed ENTIRELY.

As for the whole media question.. well, look at how the NSA matter is being handled. When the story hit, people IN THE MEDIA were calling for the editor's head. Are you ****king kidding me? Freedom of the press, right?

there's nothing strange in how the buildings fell unless you look for it. everyone ignores what i said, but seriously, the damage to that area and the infrastructure that building was on had to be enormous.

there's been so many anti bush stories (justified too) that i cant imagine the biggest one of all time would be ignored. im sorry, its just not logical. :confused:

ill leave the remainder of you to your name calling.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 03:13 PM   #170
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
there's nothing strange in how the buildings fell unless you look for it. everyone ignores what i said, but seriously, the damage to that area and the infrastructure that building was on had to be enormous.

there's been so many anti bush stories (justified too) that i cant imagine the biggest one of all time would be ignored. im sorry, its just not logical. :confused:

ill leave the remainder of you to your name calling.

Not sure if you're talking to me. I don't think I've called anyone a name a single time in this thread. I have however been called names numerous times for asking questions. Further more, as far as I can recall, I never suggested the Bush administration brought down the buildings.

There are many questions worth asking:

1) Why did the air force stand down?
2) What was with all the military games happening on 9/11?
3) Why did the Bush administration make every attempt to stop an independent commission from being formed?

But hey, I'm a tinfoil hat wearing moron, so who cares, right?
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:36 PM   #171
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

I just want to clear some things up. I do not believe the "Bush administration" is behind the events on 9/11.

I'm sorry Rasheed1 for being a part in that series of crap posts on the last page. It just didn't make sense to me(Also pissed me off, greatly) that someone would come on and say whatever I said is invalid because I got an article off a website without citing it on that post. He blurts out crap like "PLAGIARIST!" Which is just a stupid thing to say, instead of refuting the points he just pointed out stupid crap. Like I edited the post to get the photos inside to work. That for some reason is a big deal, which I don't see how or why. It's a message board people. We aren't publishing this work as our own, we are debating and issue, and using points that can support that you found on the internet, so they are used as direct sources. Don't blurt out "Plagiarizer!" When you don't know what the F*ck you are talking about.

Anyway, I believe that even though Bush isn't personally behind this(He's a moron, and couldn't come up with a plan with that much depth), it was a job by some sort of group in the USA, and the FBI didn't want us to know the truth (Could cause a massive amount of panic). Building 7 is the key that something isn't right when a steel building, for the first time in history, burns down to the ground(ALL OF IT AT ONCE).

Whatever, I'm just another guy with "A tin foil hat" on my head, right?

Edit: Holy crap, I edited grammar!

Last edited by XxNeXuSxX : 09-13-2006 at 07:40 PM.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:40 AM   #172
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Not sure if you're talking to me. I don't think I've called anyone a name a single time in this thread. I have however been called names numerous times for asking questions. Further more, as far as I can recall, I never suggested the Bush administration brought down the buildings.

There are many questions worth asking:

1) Why did the air force stand down?
2) What was with all the military games happening on 9/11?
3) Why did the Bush administration make every attempt to stop an independent commission from being formed?

But hey, I'm a tinfoil hat wearing moron, so who cares, right?

i dont htink i called you anything or you called me anything. some people mocked my posts cause i said the event FELT like an earthquake. it was a wiseass dicky response and i let them know.

i dont know why bush sucks as president, and if i sucked at my job, i wouldnt want people to investigate me either.

i just know 2 things.

1) that the events of that day could have EASILY knocked that building down from accumulated stress. Seriously, no one wants to believe me but i wasnt THAT close, and i felt the plane hit, the second plane, and the buildings falling down.
2) if there was any credible evidence people, including where i work, would print it immediately. there could be government death squads coming and we'd push that **** out. with a smile and two fingers in teh air at bush as we did it.

BTW, the brooklyn based air national guard unit was pulled out during the CLINTON administration. they could have (in theory) shot the planes down. is he in on it too?

coincidences are everywhere...looking for them is not a good way to do analysis.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 11:58 AM   #173
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

George Bush is the terrorist and he's teamed up with Bin Laden and to take control of oil. Why else is it taking us this long to capture Bin Laden?
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 12:50 PM   #174
bringthetruth
Banned

bringthetruth has no real reputation yet.
Default oy boy class is in session

Can anyone out there tell me why when every plane in america after the towers were hit flights got cancelled(shutdown) Bin Laden family members were flown out of the country during that time.

Nobody can be that dumb to not see the connection there.

If this guy(bin laden) was the cause as bush would want you to believe, wouldn't it be wise to interrogate his family members before letting them flee the countryt???
bringthetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:36 AM   #175
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

The Bin Ladens and The Bush Family have been close business associates for many years....Im sure he want a small thing like national security come between them and their money dealings
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:44 AM   #176
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT:conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkvli
George W Bush does not have to be God, to plan the 911 attacks. He simply has to work his power, which Americans, in the end gave to him. There are a series of major flaws to the Bush Admin's claim of what happened. Why not release the Sheridan and the Gas Station secruity cams? Whats to hide? Mysterious World Trade 7, which housed some pretty important organization. The owner of the WT, took an insurance about 6 weeks prior to the attacks. Hmm? The list goes on, not only did the government know what was going on, but i think they played a major part in it. To this day, Bin Laden hasn't been caught, yet American soldiers caught Sadam hidin in a hole underground. It's all hoopla, hopefully, the next President of the Land the Corrupt actually brings out some truth on this.

Wow... what a smart man.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:52 AM   #177
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

This is another conspiracy theory that kills me. Quick question, why hasnt someone from the media, someone from the conspiracy groups r us crew found where these terrorists are and interviewed them verbally & physically? YOU know they ARE alive but if i asked you where they are and what they are doing ontop of why havent they been exposed your reply will be...

Also guess the passengers on these flights especially the one that hit the pentagon didnt exist they are still alive. And the families on TV crying, grieving are staged. Damn, I've been bamboozled. The US govt isnt honest, truthful human beings so not buying these conspiracy theories doesnt mean the faith, support you have for them is 100%, positive and what not. My problem with these specific conspiracy theories is it tends to deal more with blaming it ALL on the us govt and excuses, ignoring, overlookin even that this world is populated with terrorists who do have beefs with this countries and its ideologies. That to completle dismiss them, the terrorists who dwelled in this country to educate, to learn a skill (from flying a plane to small space defensive stragedies) says alot. Sure people learn these things as skills to have for whatever reason but when you put it all together & find out thier agenda it all adds up.

The several small explosions were explained on TV on 9'11 with people believing the govt brought the buildings down. Its reasoning was that the small explosions were floors being collasped ontop of one another and debris/whatever was being blown/forced out the window. That when those planes hit the heat generated was intense for a long period of times and most of the buildings support colums were damaged and destroyed thus making it vulnerable. You look at the top portion of the building above the plane's entrance and ask yourself can that much weight remain standing long. People werent jumping out the windows for the sake of it, they were jumping to thier deaths because the heat was so intense and unbearable because of the jet fuel burning. That they rather jump and die than be burned alive in agaonizing pain. I'd like to think that was a major cause in why these towers collasped and the weight/force of the above floors + gravity took its course.

Its no different then standing on a table and it giving in. The tables goes inward. If there were other levels under the table and they gave in too? Same result. I'm sorry i cant buy these conspiracy theories on how it collasped and the terrorists still being alive. It doesnt make sense nor add up. This govt isnt full of mensa members and magicians imo.

Wanna sell me the possibility the one plane was shot down? I'll buy that. But not this and there are more conspiracy theories out there to why 9/11 happened. Its crazy to me.

You still stand firm in this explination GOBB?
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:39 AM   #178
ALlArOuNDPIaya
Rational on Kobe

ALlArOuNDPIaya has an OK reputation so far

Jesus a bump to a year+ old topic?
ALlArOuNDPIaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 09:53 AM   #179
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Heilage and Nexus, FDR was a great president but if u ask if he got us out of the great depression the correct answer would be: Not really.

This was like two years go. If there's one point I'd ever succeed to a fascist Heilige, that's it. The education on presidents I had from 1912-1950 were only highschool education. All policies we've studied in college ranges from the Revolution to the Industrial revolution. Whoops. Anyway you can't challenge me on any history now unless you want to get f*cking destroyed.

Regarding this thread. No, 9/11 wasn't "inside", it was simply covered up by the government. I think we know Bush could never come up such an incredible plot. However, it's proven Cheney was involved one way or another (Eye witness testimony to a "stand down!" order). Other than that, it was a bunch of angry arabs. However, the fact that bombs were planted in WTC7 still is f*cked up.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: