Page 34 of 80 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast
    Both teams played hard 2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar

Default Re: Will Kobe sacrifice team play to match LeBron's recent play?

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    lebron is just getting to the point where hes putting heat on jim jacksons legacy.
    Just because one person says something stupid, you know you don't have to respond with an even more stupid comment right?

Default Re: Will Kobe sacrifice team cohesiveness to match LeBron's recent play?

Quote Originally Posted by Created Player
    Will his ego get the best of him and his team's good play?

LeBron's putting some serious heat on his legacy as the best pure scorer of this generation.

Kobe, can you contan yourself?
    Kobe wants a championship, something that Bron Bron will never get with his Cavaliers. He doesn't need to prove himself anymore, he just wants to help his team get back to the top.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Will Kobe sacrifice team play to match LeBron's recent play?

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS KD
    Just because one person says something stupid, you know you don't have to respond with an even more stupid comment right?

ok fine. jamal mashburns legacy. hell maybe even anfernee hardaway.

Default Re: Will Kobe sacrifice team cohesiveness to match LeBron's recent play?

He wont do that, if he was, Kobe would have been averaging like 36 if he was worried about personal goals.

Both teams played hard 2LeTTeRS KD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YAWN
    ok fine. jamal mashburns legacy. hell maybe even anfernee hardaway.
    5 years in the NBA, made what 4 all star games, 2 years averaging over 30 points and willing his team to the finals has him way higher than that. Keep on underrating if you want though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    Kobe wants a championship, something that Bron Bron will never get with his Cavaliers. He doesn't need to prove himself anymore, he just wants to help his team get back to the top.
    If you say so, sounds like the same talk we heard about Kobe last summer. Bron has led his team to the finals already, and I think he's a better player now then he was this time last year. Combine that with a better supporting cast around him, and even more importantly the experience of making it to that stage and not just failing by falling way short, and I wouldn't put my money against him. Not calling him the favorite to win a title but it wouldnt surprise me if the Cavs won it all this June, and thats not even speaking about future years.

5 years in the NBA, made what 4 all star games, 2 years averaging over 30 points and willing his team to the finals has him way higher than that. Keep on underrating if you want though.

If you say so, sounds like the same talk we heard about Kobe last summer. Bron has led his team to the finals already, and I think he's a better player now then he was this time last year. Combine that with a better supporting cast around him, and even more importantly the experience of making it to that stage and not just failing by falling way short, and I wouldn't put my money against him. Not calling him the favorite to win a title but it wouldnt surprise me if the Cavs won it all this June, and thats not even speaking about future years.
    Sorry, but I just don't see the Cavs beating Detroit or Boston. Boston is too good defensively to let LeBron go off game after game on them, and you can bet Detroit won't make the same mistake as they did last year in Game 6. I'd put my money on a second round exit by the Cavaliers.

Kobe's a good enough player he won't have to sacrifice anything to score 50. Delete this thread.
    PLEASE!!!!!

Good High School Starter

The same Kobe whose taking 20 FGA and, for the most part, playing excallant team ball? Yeah, I'd sy so.

shhhhhhh

Kobe's eye is on one thing and that's a ring.. if he got the trophy i'm sure he'd be thrilled but he'd rather have a ring... it's always been about the ring... that's why his numbers are down this year... unlike bron he has learned to use his teammates to achive his goals...

Go Spurs Go

You can say all you want about Lebron having better stats, but nobody outside MJ and Wilt can be argued as better scorers then Kobe. Lebron is nowhere near the scoring machine that Kobe is.

Kobe is the type of dude who drops 50+ in consecutive games to carry his team into the playoffs.

81, 62, 40+ in single halfs.. Lebron needs work before he's compared to Kobe as a pure scorer.

Saw a basketball once

lebron is only scoring 2 pts more than kobe while playing 2 more min. which is alot in the nba.

Moderators please delete this thread. PB Jinxed the Cleveland Cavaliers tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Created Player
    Will his ego get the best of him and his team's good play?

LeBron's putting some serious heat on his legacy as the best pure scorer of this generation.

Kobe, can you contan yourself?
    I think you better worry about LeBron containing himself and taking his eyes off that MVP trophy after tonight's game.

The thing is LeBron NEEDS to have huge nights.His team still loses or barely manages to win games even when he does have big nights.Kobe doesn't need to have a big games or carry his team on his back because he has a great team around him not a bunch of scrub role players.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

1st, delete this thread.

2nd, note that Lebron is taking 10% MORE SHOTS than the 2nd most prolific shooter. that's a big number.