Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Just successfully made my Ghost Box

0So to prepare for my investigations this weekend I made a very important piece of equipment. It can be likened to an electronic, portable Ouija board basically. There are about 2-3 remaining Radioshack AM/FM radios that can be modified and I got one of them. I snipped the mute wire and bam... the radio at the touch of a button scans channels nonstop which can be manipulated to answer questions by spirits. Check this vid out for some evidence..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI-aMURJJIY

Equipment I now have after 1 week of ordering online and collecting in trades.

1. 200 dollar super nice digital audio recorder (really high quality recording, super sensitive).

2. Second digital audio recorder.

3. 4 flash lights. (Mini Mags from Walmart for 8 bucks a piece)

4. Ghost Box model 12-588 (35 bucks Radioshack)

5. 2 camcorders with infrared night vision (soon getting Full Spectrum). (family loaners)

6. Walkie Talkies. (loaners)

7. Infrared Laser Thermometer (30 bucks on Amazon)

8. EMF Ghost Meter (with spirit communication mode 30 bucks on Amazon)

9. Stock pile of batteries.

10. Smith & Wesson combat/survival knife. Carbon steel, tanto tip. Glass breaker and rope/seatbelt cutter. I got this because of protection reasons, if we have to break into an abandoned place ever and if I need to cut anything. We are going to hit dangerous spots with crazy gypsies and hobos and it's nice to have (not kidding!). Got this for 16 bucks on sale. Original price 70 bucks.

Not a bad start for one week of collecting huh??
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 11-04-2011 at 04:47 PM.

Default Re: Just successfully made my Ghost Box

So you're Dean in this endeavor? Who's going to be Sam?

Banned

Just to clarify. Are you saying you believe in ghosts?

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Just to clarify. Are you saying you believe in ghosts?
    Of course I believe. I've had too many experiences not to. I'll bring all evidence I get over the next couple years or longer to this forum. I'm not the type to make things up to get attention. If I get legit evidence and analyze it, proving it's good... I'll share with you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Of course I believe. I've had too many experiences not to. I'll bring all evidence I get over the next couple years or longer to this forum. I'm not the type to make things up to get attention. If I get legit evidence and analyze it, proving it's good... I'll share with you.
    Cool, cool.

I've never given much thought to ghosts/spirits, but I definitely think there's a possibility that life from outside our planet/galaxy has, at one or more points in history, traveled here.

Home of the 16

I dont know what to say

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    I dont know what to say
    Don't make me drop another beat down on you on 2K12 mang! . No but seriously I'll try to get some good sh** for the non believers here. Besides the FB page I'm going to make you guys will be the first to know. Right now I don't expect to catch too much in my first couple investigations but as I master the techniques... I'll be getting a lot more over the next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Cool, cool.

I've never given much thought to ghosts/spirits, but I definitely think there's a possibility that life from outside our planet/galaxy has, at one or more points in history, traveled here.
    There is a lot of evidence out there. Problem is idiots have faked evidence and made hoaxes to where now nobody knows what to trust. Like I said dude.. I don't have the knowledge or intent needed to fake my stuff. If I post evidence here... it's legit.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Don't make me drop another beat down on you on 2K12 mang! . No but seriously I'll try to get some good sh** for the non believers here. Besides the FB page I'm going to make you guys will be the first to know. Right now I don't expect to catch too much in my first couple investigations but as I master the techniques... I'll be getting a lot more over the next few months.
    Beatdown

Remember we tied 1-1... lol, I noticed you've been ducking me for the past 2 weeks..

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Beatdown

Remember we tied 1-1... lol, I noticed you've been ducking me for the past 2 weeks..
    I was messing around. I don't need to duck anybody man. I've been busy! I haven't really played 2K12 since last weekend. Between hustlin and now my new investigation group it's busy.

Now set up that fancy equipment around a real ouija board a few times and tell us if anything is detected

I thought you said you had a logical/scientific mind. It doesn't seem like it all...

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    Now set up that fancy equipment around a real ouija board a few times and tell us if anything is detected
    I'm too much of a chicken to try Ouija again haha. I don't want to let anything demonic in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    I thought you said you had a logical/scientific mind. It doesn't seem like it all...
    Did you watch the video? Just because you can't explain it doesn't mean it doesn't work. I'll try anything with a chance of getting good evidence.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    While I'm sure I haven't had any encounters before, I suggest you try this out before coming to conclusions.

Sure, it sounds silly but go out into an abandoned asylum and spend the night there talking to things. Maybe you'll find nothing of note, maybe you will.

But I've known and heard too many speak of ghosts and all with nothing to benefit from telling their stories. Sure, there might be scammers and attention wh*res out there but I can't just imagine all these people lying.