Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Wait, so some poster here admitted to roofying a girl? Story please

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=388293

What's the story behind this, where's the original thread?

Default Re: Wait, so some poster here admitted to roofying a girl? Story please

The story is he claimed to roofy a girl on a date. Then he disappeared after having been a 24/7 posting no life schmuck like Nick Young, Uk2k, Jameer, etc. for the previous 6 years.

Dude self-destructed, he was boring, and his story is boring too. His best moment was when he was labeled as a swagerless manatee.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    The story is he claimed to roofy a girl on a date. Then he disappeared after having been a 24/7 posting no life schmuck like Nick Young, Uk2k, Jameer, etc. for the previous 6 years.
    in my memory he admitted to getting roofies from his friend, and going with the girl to the bar with some of his friends, then slipped her the roofy, then luckily chickened out and let her girlfriends take her home.

Luckily for all of us, the swaggerless rapist manatee pete's montreaux is gone, hopefully locked up. He also admitted to late at night getting out of his parked car and smashing a soccer mom's minivan with a crow bar because he was pissed off she had her brights on. Hopefully that incident is what put him behind bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    in my memory he admitted to getting roofies from his friend, and going with the girl to the bar with some of his friends, then slipped her the roofy, then luckily chickened out and let her girlfriends take her home.

Luckily for all of us, the swaggerless rapist manatee pete's montreaux is gone, hopefully locked up. He also admitted to late at night getting out of his parked car and smashing a soccer mom's minivan with a crow bar because he was pissed off she had her brights on. Hopefully that incident is what put him behind bars.

Ah Pete's.

Had an obsessive mind. Prolly OCD.

Would flip if you talked shit about Led Zepplin.

Tried to establish himself as the alpha blu ray collector of this website. Would get angry if there wasn't a European Steelbook edition of a film he wanted.

He legit just disappeared after that incident. Imagine if Deuce admitted to ****ing a 15 year old and never posted again after that...pretty much what happened with Pete.

Pete was the guy who create the swaggerless manatee thing, maybe people have mixed it up.

We weren't friends, but the dude was no shitposter, brought a lot of decent content to the board. But yeah, obviously a pretty disturbed individual off the net.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Why do you all think he was the swaggerless manatee? That was mbell.
    He was labeled it once the whole thing went down, he posted his pic nd he was a fat lard.

But yea, mbell was the original manatee. He peaked so quick as a poster and was shut down within days. He was only active for a few months but is forever labeled as one of the biggest losers.

I remember mbell putting up a pic of him with that chick Jessica Burciaga (sp?)

Granted he was like one of those creepy photographers but that was kewl

Home of the 16

I think I still have Pete on my old account PSN list. I can recall he was online 2 years ago which is a year after he broke his roofie story (I think).

yeah dude came back after a year+ hiatus and acted like nothing was up

left shortly after because people clearly hadn't forgotten

Did the thread where Pete revealed his sinister plan get deleted?

That mbell thread is a classic. Was it Pete who came up with the Swaggerless Manatee? That shit had me rolling.

I don't bully people online, but it is funny sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Tried to establish himself as the alpha blu ray collector of this website. Would get angry if there wasn't a European Steelbook edition of a film he wanted.

This gave me a good laugh.