Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Magic Johnson

Default Re: Made a FAKE FACEBOOK of a chick to get my brothers ex gf mad!!

I don't give a shit what the OP's trying to accomplish because it sounds stupid. I would like to see more pictures of said girl though. She's ****ing hot.

I am Chris Wilcox

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    Update:

Yesterday around 6pm my bro gets a call from his girl.. she wants to "talk".. anyways they talk, hangout, go to the gym, spend all night together, smash, and he left this morning.

He told me last night "yea im going over" and i said "you should smash her and then tell her you dont wanna see her anymore the way she did you" and he was like man i want to but i dont have the heart for that..

atleast he got some cudi, but ive been in his shoes before. hes getting strung along and played like a puppet.. i foresee even more heartache and pain in his future LOL but ah well you live and learn. i will continue to make little posts with my fake facebook.. maybe one a week
    Tell your bro to grow some balls and stop getting played.

Your advice of smashing and then telling her to fcuk off is exactly what he should do. If he really had the balls he should go over, smash, bust one on her face and then cut off all contact.

He's being a f@g and is letting this slut get away with what she wants. It's guys like your bro that let girls like this think they can do what ever they want and slut around, because they know that there will always be idiots who will ignore their slut behaviour and keep coming back.

Tell your bro to grow a pair.

Update:

Yesterday around 6pm my bro gets a call from his girl.. she wants to "talk".. anyways they talk, hangout, go to the gym, spend all night together, smash, and he left this morning.

He told me last night "yea im going over" and i said "you should smash her and then tell her you dont wanna see her anymore the way she did you" and he was like man i want to but i dont have the heart for that..

atleast he got some cudi, but ive been in his shoes before. hes getting strung along and played like a puppet.. i foresee even more heartache and pain in his future LOL but ah well you live and learn. i will continue to make little posts with my fake facebook.. maybe one a week
    What a bitch!

At least he got some, though.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    Tell your bro to grow some balls and stop getting played.

Your advice of smashing and then telling her to fcuk off is exactly what he should do. If he really had the balls he should go over, smash, bust one on her face and then cut off all contact.

He's being a f@g and is letting this slut get away with what she wants. It's guys like your bro that let girls like this think they can do what ever they want and slut around, because they know that there will always be idiots who will ignore their slut behaviour and keep coming back.

Tell your bro to grow a pair.

the only way to learn this is to go through this type of situation and see it with your own eyes, it is almost close to impossible to convince someone to turn on a girl he fell for even if she is being a bitch to him. Once it happens for the first time most guys learn and never let it happen again telling him to turn on her and grow a pair doesnt really help to much when your in the situation

women are more cruel than men lol

Magic Johnson

If you want to absolutely crush a girl's self esteem and make herself feel like shit just completely cut ties with her. Remove her from your phone, facebook, etc. Ignore her calls and texts. Don't respond at all. It will kill her.

Note - you have to be an absolute douche bag to do something like that, but I mean you did start this thread so maybe your brother's like you?

That sounds like a plan, go for it. Girls are so insecure nowadays, a simple thing like that would get her all butthurt.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Wait... you're using someone elses picture you took off of some other girls facebook page?

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]

thats me who posted the chamil vid lol tryna cheer him up MONEY OVER BlTCHES
    You went through all of that blocking out names and crap and someone could just search the fake girls name and see "her" friends.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    You went through all of that blocking out names and crap and someone could just search the fake girls name and see "her" friends.
    He already mentioned her friend's list is blocked

owwwww

lol keep trolling OP. another comment implying the fake girl smashed your bro again will make the ex feel like a whore.

I hope you get caught with that fake Facebook account just so we can get exponential lulz out of it.