Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Dwight Howard: Thank you Kobe for saying I was soft. I know what you mean now

Quote Originally Posted by Magic38
    He comes out with one of these interviews every offseason. Always same garbage about how he's matured and how he's changed.

ORL protected him and his true image for 7 years, he was an idiot to leave.
    dwight is the most disgusting goofiest goof in the NBA. has 5 children with 5 different women and is always in the news getting finessed by some bitch including even a tranny.

what a f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking idiot probably makes every wrong decision in his life. zero sense or anything between his ears really. I'm surprised kobe didn't strangle him to death in that one season they played together.

Default Re: Dwight Howard: Thank you Kobe for saying I was soft. I know what you mean now

Due to him being on teams I typically do not watch the last 3 seasons, I have not seen a lot of him post Houston. But I mean he averaged 17 and 13 in Charlotte last year, best season since 2014. Can this guy seriously not be coached to be helpful somewhere?

Decent college freshman MellowYellow's Avatar

wtf is he wearing

Quote Originally Posted by jbryan1984
    Due to him being on teams I typically do not watch the last 3 seasons, I have not seen a lot of him post Houston. But I mean he averaged 17 and 13 in Charlotte last year, best season since 2014. Can this guy seriously not be coached to be helpful somewhere?
    He is injured a lot ,not nearly as athletic as he once was and never had any offensive skill. **** even Whiteside can hit the occasional mid range

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

stan in Orlando did a huge job keeping him inline, and no one appreciated probably how difficult it was to control this young Howard.

Then he thought he had much more game, and just mentally fell apart.

Pretty Sad , cause he was a force in Orlando.

Bron/Brady not top 10 Mr.GOAT2408's Avatar

Dwight really is an airhead misinterpreting what Kobe meant by calling him soft

Good that he now realizes what Kobe meant, he's already been on record calling Kobe better than MJ so at the very least he still holds Kobe in high reverence even after that disaster of a season

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GOAT2408
    Dwight really is an airhead misinterpreting what Kobe meant by calling him soft

Good that he now realizes what Kobe meant, he's already been on record calling Kobe better than MJ so at the very least he still holds Kobe in high reverence even after that disaster of a season
    And how that could even be misinterpreted is either a bold face lie or hideously dumb.

Which goes back to you calling him an airhead, which is putting it lightly of course. In turn totally invalidates his asinine opinion.