Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-28-2012, 04:28 PM   #16
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Is Seattle worth visiting ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
Here's what you do.. When you land, rent a car. Find I-5. Drive north for 2 hours. Hit Vancouver and I'll show you where the fun is at

Anything fun to do in Victoria?
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 04:44 PM   #17
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
Anything fun to do in Victoria?

Man, Victoria is like vintage old skool feel by day, frat party by night. Right now they're banging out festivals like they're going out of style. I think the Tall Boat is going on right now. Cuisine is not the most diverse, but scenery and night life are fantasitc. The ladies are smokin. It's like there are 4 girls for every guy.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #18
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Man, Victoria is like vintage old skool feel by day, frat party by night. Right now they're banging out festivals like they're going out of style. I think the Tall Boat is going on right now. Cuisine is not the most diverse, but scenery and night life are fantasitc. The ladies are smokin. It's like there are 4 girls for every guy.

You have givin me hope.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #19
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Shit, I need to get there some time then. I could have had an internship in Bellingham, so that would have had to been my hang out spot on certain weekends if that was where I ended up instead of Santa Ana.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 06:03 PM   #20
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seattle is a great place to Visit.

I did Seattle, Vancouver, Victoria once. Great trip. I love the Pacific Northwest.

Things I liked about the trip.

Seattle
--Strong coffee everywhere
--Good live band scene. We saw Hell's Belles The Best AC/DC cover band in the world acording to Angus.
--Took a half-day trip to Tacoma for the Museum of Glass which is Incredible.

--the Mac & Cheese at Beecher's at Pike's Place Market...lots of good food around there.
--Lunch at Salumi

Vancouver is just beautiful. We took a seaplane between Victoria and Vancouver and landing in Vancouver is incredible. It looks like the City is right in the clouds. The drive to Whistler is among the best in the World.

West Coast Seafood is amazing. It ruined me for seafood on the East Coast for a while. I really like the Native art of the Pacific Northwest so the museums in Vancouver and Victoria were pretty interesting.
. If you like nature the surrounding areas are pretty great. We took Amtrak from Seattle to Vancouver and got to see bald eagles flying by the Pacific Coast.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: