Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Default Re: brittany murphy just died..

I don't know what to think about these 2... Logic tells me they had it coming to them. You don't die at 32 and you don't just jump on the back of a pickup truck and start banging a window. These 2 had some major problems.

Quote Originally Posted by kshutts1
    The double negative made me
    I didn't not laugh at that too.

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BRabbiT
    i doubt he thinks black men can be innocent of anything.
    You are a flat out racist. I never said anything about the color of anyone's skin. I feel sorry for people like you that can only see in black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    You don't die at 32 and you don't just jump on the back of a pickup truck and start banging a window. These 2 had some major problems.

it aint like she died at 32 on purpuse, youz like 'she should tought twice, about diyin' at 32!'

Okay, who are the idiots turning this conversation into a race issue? Please refrain from that BULLSH*T that NO ONE wants to read.

Quote Originally Posted by East River Livn'
    You are a flat out racist. I never said anything about the color of anyone's skin. I feel sorry for people like you that can only see in black and white.
    you got me

why is he a "piece of human feces"??

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Okay, who are the idiots turning this conversation into a race issue? Please refrain from that BULLSH*T that NO ONE wants to read.

iz you sayin' racist tolarence is cool?

That aint right.

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

you got me

why is he a "piece of human feces"??
    On December 15, 2005, Henry was pulled over in northern Kentucky for speeding. During a search, marijuana was found in his shoes. He was also driving without a valid driver's license or valid insurance.[18] He pleaded guilty and avoided a jail sentence.

One month later, on January 30, 2006 he was arrested in Orlando, Florida for multiple gun charges including concealment and aggravated assault with a firearm.[19] He was reported to have been wearing his #15 Bengals jersey at the time of his arrest. He pleaded guilty to this charge and avoided jail time.

On April 29, Henry allowed three underage females (ages 18, 16 and 15) to consume alcohol at a hotel in Covington, Kentucky.[20] One of the three, an 18-year-old woman, accused Henry of sexually assaulting her; she later retracted her story and was charged with filing a false police report.[21] On January 25, 2007, Henry pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor violation of a city ordinance commonly referred to as a "keg law." He was sentenced to 90 days in jail, with all but two of those days being suspended.[20]

He was pulled over on Interstate 275 in Ohio on June 3 at 1:18 A.M. by Ohio Highway Patrol trooper Michael Shimko for surmised drunk driving. He voluntarily submitted to a breathalyzer test at 2:06 A.M. at the Milford Police Department and registered a .092 blood-alcohol level, .012 above the level permitted in the state of Ohio.[22]

On October 6, he was suspended by the NFL for two games for violating the league's personal conduct and substance abuse policies. NFL policies forbade Henry from taking part in practices, however, he was allowed to attend any team meetings. Henry missed the Bengals' October 15, 2006 game at Tampa Bay and their October 22, 2006 home game versus Carolina.[23]

The following April, Henry was suspended for the first eight games of the 2007 NFL season for violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy.[11] His suspension on the 10th came with a stern warning that future misconduct may result in the end of his career with the NFL. Henry was given permission by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to begin practicing fully.[24] His suspension was lifted and he played in the November 11, 2007 game versus the Baltimore Ravens, amassing 4 catches for 99 yards.

Henry allegedly assaulted a valet attendant at Newport on the Levee in Newport, Kentucky on November 6, 2007.[25] He was arrested for a second time in Orlando on December 3 for violating his probation he was on from a January 30, 2006 arrest. On February 21, 2008, he was found not guilty.

On March 31, 2008, Henry punched a man named Gregory Meyer, 18, and threw a beer bottle through the window of his car. Henry claimed it was a case of mistaken identity and also that he thought it was somebody else that owed him money.[26] Henry was waived by the Bengals a day after this arrest and was then served a house arrest sentence.

This from a guy who had everything. You can only imagine what a violent, criminal human being he would have turned out to be if he had to deal with everyday life like the rest of us.

And the guy basically committed suicide, so there is no reason people should feel more sorry for him than all the celebrities who have died recently. Sure some died due to poor decision making but not to the degree where their own direct action caused their death.

And please don't tell me you attribute the color of sh!t with African Americans.

...This from a guy who had everything. You can only imagine what a violent, criminal human being he would have turned out to be if he had to deal with everyday life like the rest of us.
    i won't for a second defend any of that. he was probably mentally ill.

and no, i'm not going to make assumptions about what type of crimes he would've committed if he couldn't score touchdowns.

...And the guy basically committed suicide, so there is no reason people should feel more sorry for him than all the celebrities who have died recently...
    i've already described the reasons why i don't think it was suicide (previous pages).

and, no, i don't "feel more sorry for him than all the celebrities who've died recently".

they're all unfortunate and kind of sad (imo)

Sure some died due to poor decision making but not to the degree where their own direct action caused their death.

a drug overdose (e.g., ledger, dj AM, brittany murphy) isn't "their own direct action"

that's idiotic. smh

And please don't tell me you attribute the color of sh!t with African Americans.
    wow.

i may have been a little harsh.

but don't be naive, black men are described by racists on the internet in the exact way you described Henry.

but if i misinterpreted your use of the word "feces", then, i'm sorry

The world is in woe.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

This is a crushing blow.

When a decent-looking actress goes before we have even seen her naked on screen, in a magazine or in paparazzi photos it is truly a sad day.

As usual, media panics and oversensitivity abounds.

SNL removes a Britney Murphy sketch from website, even though its a funny and not offensive impression.

Way to go SNL, I'm sure her family is much happier now, feel better?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_399749.html

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- The widower of actress Brittany Murphy was found dead at his California home just five months after his wife died.

British screenwriter Simon Monjack was found dead Sunday night in Hollywood,
    according to the Los Angeles County coroner's office.

Monjack, 39, was pronounced dead after the Los Angeles Fire Department was called there for a medical emergency, according to police.

His cause of death was not immediately known.

Murphy, 32, died in December from a combination of pneumonia, an iron deficiency and multiple drug intoxication, a coroner said. The drugs involved were legal and used to treat a respiratory infection, according to an autopsy.

The couple had no children.
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ex.html?hpt=C2

Wow.

Banned