Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Compare the top 4 in each conference

As of now there is only 3 contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    There's almost 4 teams out West that are better than the best Eastern team. There are 3 and Clips are close to overtaking them as well. East stays funny as usual
    Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I'm strictly talking about record here, perhaps that wasn't clear in my previous post
    not just was it not clear, its also terribly wrong, so I doubt that was what you were going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Just stop.

The Clippers are not contenders. And they wouldn't even come close to taking out the Cavs in a 7 game series.
    He I'd probably take a healthy Bulls over the Clippers.

And OKC just became healthy this year.

There have been 3 contenders in the Cavs, Warriors, and Spurs.
    And 2 borderline contenders in the Thunder and Bulls.
    what are you talking about? not a contender with JJ redick, CP3, Blake Griffin, DJ and well balanced bench with good shooters and veterans?

7 game series vs cavs would be very interesting. if love plays like he is doing right now, i see the clippers winning. JR smith is just too inconsistent and thompson is like overpaid over 9000.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    As of now there is only 3 contenders.
    Theres only 2 actually

Tier 1 - Spurs/GS

Tier 2 - OKC/Cavs

Tier 3 - da rest, Clips being the only wild card but too many questions/bench issues for me to safely put them anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    what are you talking about? not a contender with JJ redick, CP3, Blake Griffin, DJ and well balanced bench with good shooters and veterans?

7 game series vs cavs would be very interesting. if love plays like he is doing right now, i see the clippers winning. JR smith is just too inconsistent and thompson is like overpaid over 9000.
    Have you watched the Clippers before this stretch again shit teams?

Balanced bench? Their team was doing horrible when Smith and Lance were playing good minutes. Pierce was looking ancient. Rivers was inconsistent. Their bench was playing like trash.

All you did was list names with no context, there was no team play whatsoever a few weeks ago. Every contending team they played against they lost.

I can't take someone that says the Clippers would beat the Cavs seriously. It's shown every year in the playoffs the Clippers are not contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    not just was it not clear, its also terribly wrong, so I doubt that was what you were going for.
    That's what tripped me up. Because only 2 West teams have a better record than the Cavs.

I assumed he meant overall the 4 best teams are in the West and better than the Cavs, which is horribly wrong.