Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast
    Basketball Genius

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

Howard finally dominating like his Orlando days.

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

Wall will destroy in the second half

Bran fans nervous Dwight may punk branny in the playoffs again

Kawhi Jr

Porter just got tackled by two Hawks players without a call.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Kent Bazemore is one ugly dude.

Good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Kent Bazemore is one ugly dude.

Good lord.

Was thinking the same. His celebration was also annoying af.

I swear the Hawks are allowed to play absurdly physical defense for basically no reason at all. I'm rooting for these guys though at least to tie up the series, love Wall/Beal but not a fan of some of the shit the other guys have been talking about Millsap.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    love Wall/Beal but not a fan of some of the shit the other guys have been talking about Millsap.
    Who said what?

I'm actually rooting for the Wizards... for some reason I almost hate the Hawks, must be because of the playoff matchups with the Cavs the last years... I like Tim Hardaway Jr. though...

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wait
    Who said what?

I'm actually rooting for the Wizards... for some reason I almost hate the Hawks, must be because of the playoff matchups with the Cavs the last years... I like Tim Hardaway Jr. though...
    Finally a great player whose son is not a bum.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Who said what?

You should be rooting for long, hard series... regardless of who wins. The longer it goes, the more of a grind it becomes, the better for the Cavs on the long-run. If the Hawks hold on, every series in the East will be at 2-2.

Great situation for us.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    You should be rooting for long, hard series... regardless of who wins. The longer it goes, the more of a grind it becomes, the better for the Cavs on the long-run. If the Hawks hold on, every series in the East will be at 2-2.

Great situation for us.

Yeah, I know... but my dislike of the Hawks makes it hard to root for them extending the series

Who said what?

Markieff Morris called Millsap a crybaby. Gortat was being a dick in one of the games too iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack

Great situation for us.
    Rooting for the wizards to make the ECF. They'll challenge the Cavs the most out of any team in the east, and that will prepare them for the warriors. Cavs will peak in the finals.

how did John miss that