Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: I have seen a vision... real talk. Kanye West is the Anti-Christ.

Sept 11th...

Same date Blueprint dropped. Blueprint... watch for the clues... 'blueprint' people... let's think about this... hummmmmmmmmmm ... produced by whom?

Oh yeah.... Kanye... So Kanye produced the blueprint... all that shit came from Satan... some on the dates aren't flag enough for you?!

wake the fu*k up.....

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Sept 11th...

Same date Blueprint dropped. Blueprint... watch for the clues... 'blueprint' people... let's think about this... hummmmmmmmmmm ... produced by whom?

Oh yeah.... Kanye... So Kanye produced the blueprint... all that shit came from Satan... some on the dates aren't flag enough for you?!

wake the fu*k up.....

It's called a coincidence.

"KRS made an album called Blueprint first"

Is KRS a demon as well?

9/11 is Satan's blueprint to bring down everything...

Let's see.. what happened on 9/11... things came down... right?

Yep... the whole world stood still... Satan sitting there chillin' seein this shit...

BLUEPRINT... BLUEPRINT ... DO YOU GET IT?

This is the blueprint to downfall of man... and the beginning to the end of times.

09/11/2001 was the start date...

all the signs are there

focus on the whole 'blueprint' thing... this is the blueprint... blueprint to what? The blueprint to show everyone that sometime soon, very soon! that Satan! is coming! ... and soon! .. the blueprint is the foundation... so 9/11 set in motion... here we are 10 years later... and yep... thing in place now.... come on folks... the signs are all over the place.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS SHIT!????????

GOD HELP ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

Is KRS a demon as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

Is KRS a demon as well?
    These are the last days my brother... so after you read that... you going to feel more comfy...

.. so peep this ... here it is what 9:26 pm ... 2011 and God has given me this vision... i know i know... yall wont believe ... whateva... God knows you each every one of you... He Loves you so much... yes He does....

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

real talk....

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Let's read further... shall we?

Revelation 13:4-7...

[COLOR="Red"]"Men worshiped the dragon (Satan) because he had given authority to the beast (Kanye), and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

The beast was given the mouth (his voice of a generation, in the last days), to utter proud words and blasphemies" ...
    [/COLOR] etc it goes on. Read people, read.

take a break... listen to the No Church In The Wild... "we formed a new religion, no sins as long as there's permission" etc etc etc through the entire album, and his entire existence if you want to get even more technical.

Proud words and blasphemies ... yeah, I think we get it by now, no? Proud, pride, Kanye... his devilish ego... and he's speaking blasphemy here. Wake up... alarms should be going off by now.
    no wonder you got your dumb ass fired. WTF man, you are off the deep end.

V|iLL|ainy ◊ iLL

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    no wonder you got your dumb ass fired. WTF man, you are off the deep end.
    Yeah mang... LOJ off in the deep end. In 2012, when the riots begin you'll be thinking back and doing the whole to yo'self 'cause LOJ don't joke around about RL ish... and this entire thread is just that, RL ish.'

Thanks for the bump though...

Either you are as crazy as one can get or trolling at a very high level. I can't tell.

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

I like fishsticks

... LOL but what if it holds true...?

On behalf of Mr. West,

Wow ... none of this shit even came close to happening.

I'm such a fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king moron. None of this came to pass.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

He is a having a baby with the biggest slut in America. Their combined intelligence is lower than their unborn baby who Kanye is considering naming North.

Yes, he is the Anti-Christ. But.....you were still smoking some f'ed up shit that day lol