Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1647

Thread: OJ Mayo Fans

Default Re: OJ Mayo Fans

Quote Originally Posted by FIXED
    Orange Juice with another solid game. 18pts 7 assists, and hit 2 clutch ft's to ice the game.
    That's what i'm talking about. Mayo will steal ROY from Rose. 2 Wins in a row . Lets keep this going against Dallas Friday night.

Mayo hit some big shots down the end 2 big jumpers and his fts at the end. Hopefully ROY voters will notice this.

8 games left to show why OJ Mayo is the true ROY.

Memphis vs Dallas tonight at 8 pm est

I'm pretty sure i won't be able to watch the game, so can somebody update us on how OJ does tonight, in his pursuit of stealing ROY from Rose.

ruff opening quarter for orange juice. 0 pts 0-4 FG but does have 5 rebs

Mayo with 9 pts 5 rebs 2 assists at half. Mayo is just like Tmac, Kobe he is a low percentage volume scorer. He needs his shots to be effective.

anyway 61-61 at half tie game

mayo with a big 3 pointer up by 3 with 1 min left.

mayo another jumper up by 5 50 seconds left ROYYYYY

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Wait are we on a 3 game win streak?

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    Wait are we on a 3 game win streak?
    yep, and Derrick Rose's fans 3 game ago thought Rose was a lock. 3 straight games Mayo has hit some big shots at the end. in all 3 games like game closing shots.

24pts 10 assists
    18pts 7 assists
    19pts 9 rebs last 3 games. Mayo is showing he can do more than just score and play great defense.

Mike Conley, Rudy Gay, Marc Gasol they are all playing well together for the first time this whole year. I think we need a backup pg more than a dominate 4 man that's just me because Jaric sucksss. Maybe Brandon Jennings? or Ricky Rubio?

This is for you Undisputed, and all other Rose fans are you sweating yet. You should be I told you Mayo was stealing ROY from Rose this last month.

We have the Bucks Tomorrow lets continue this winning streak
    Last edited by lilojmayo; 04-03-2009 at 10:49 PM.

Playoffs? Playoffs!!! Mississippi's Avatar

Jaric's problem is that he can't finish. He seems to be able to get to the rim at will but he just can't put the ball in the hole. I've checked out some mock drafts and this year's draft is loaded with point guards. We should pick up the best player available with our first pick and then use either our late first or 2nd round pick to snag a PG.. I'm praying we get Griffin though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mississippi
    Jaric's problem is that he can't finish. He seems to be able to get to the rim at will but he just can't put the ball in the hole. I've checked out some mock drafts and this year's draft is loaded with point guards. We should pick up the best player available with our first pick and then use either our late first or 2nd round pick to snag a PG.. I'm praying we get Griffin though.
    I'm pretty sure the draft is Fixed. I think David Stern is going to give us the #1 pick since we finally look like we have some sort of direction. Either us or the LA Clippers IMO

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    yep, and Derrick Rose's fans 3 game ago thought Rose was a lock. 3 straight games Mayo has hit some big shots at the end. in all 3 games like game closing shots.

24pts 10 assists
    18pts 7 assists
    19pts 9 rebs last 3 games. Mayo is showing he can do more than just score and play great defense.

Mike Conley, Rudy Gay, Marc Gasol they are all playing well together for the first time this whole year. I think we need a backup pg more than a dominate 4 man that's just me because Jaric sucksss. Maybe Brandon Jennings? or Ricky Rubio?

This is for you Undisputed, and all other Rose fans are you sweating yet. You should be I told you Mayo was stealing ROY from Rose this last month.

We have the Bucks Tomorrow lets continue this winning streak
    Good game(s) by OJ.

This is for you though, LilOJ. Rose was named Eastern Conference rookie of the month for the third time.
    http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/rose_rom_090403.html

If the Bulls make the playoffs, there's no hope for OJ.

Rose's last three games....

16/8 assists/9 rebounds
    23/9 assists/3 rebounds
    24/11 rebounds/6 assists

This is while recoving from a wrist injury. Mayo averaged a weak 14 ppg during the month of March.
    Last edited by Undisputed; 04-04-2009 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Good game(s) by OJ.

This is for you though, LilOJ. Rose was named Eastern Conference rookie of the month for the third time.
    http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/rose_rom_090403.html

If the Bulls make the playoffs, there's no hope for OJ.

Rose's last three games....

16/8 assists/9 rebounds
    23/9 assists/3 rebounds
    24/11 rebounds/6 assists

This is while recoving from a wrist injury. Mayo averaged a weak 14 ppg during the month of March.
    i couldn't watch tonights game. But just looking at the box score and reading about what happened Mayo didnt have the best shooting night 3-10 because Gay and Marc Gasol were hot. Mayo did hit 2 big fts to steal the win though at the end.

12 pts 7 assists not bad. D_rose lead the bulls to victory himself going 15 5 4. not bad at all.

I myself am a Bulls fan and and a Rose Fan. The Bulls are actually my second favorite team in the league, Rose is my second favorite player. Memphis is where the heart lies though, Mayo is a beast. Yeah i will have to agree with you Undisputed 14 ppg isn't going to cut it especially if your not winning, now we are though.

4 games winning streak

To Undisputed, and all Rose Fans or ppl following the Rookie of the Year race which is pretty much a 2 man Race Rose or Mayo.

Mayo has 6 games left to make his case.

Next game is Tuesday against Portland. Mayo has to show he is on Brandon Roy's Level and has to outplay him. If he doesn't outplay him Memphis has to win.

April 13 Mayo vs Kobe Part IV Mayo has to outplay the quote on quote " Best player in the planet also" I have already title the matchup ROY's last stance/

Memphis also has 2 games against the Phoenix " No Defense" Suns. Mayo needs a big game i am talking about a 30+ pt game in at least 1 out of the 2.

That's all Mayo needs to do to steal ROY in my eyes and hopefully most voters eyes. I know easier said than done.

But in MAYO we Trust.

We holding up 5 for 5 straight wins if we can beat Portland on Tuesday
    I like to take it one game at a time but going on an 11 game winning streak to close the season could help his chances alot also.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Rudy Gay is the leader of this team period...He is starting to learn how to play with Mayo just like he did in the beginning of last year with Mike Miller

Going to be an absolute beast.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore?gid=2009040729 man these games start to early, i always seem to miss the first quarter

anyway go memphis and oj
    Last edited by lilojmayo; 04-07-2009 at 08:40 PM.