Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Based Sheriff David Clarke Sons Don Lemon live on TV. RIP Don Lemon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

Another Shookocrat lives up to their reputation.

Dude is crying tears on his own show after getting confronted with facts.

RIP Don Lemon

Default Re: Based Sheriff David Clarke Sons Don Lemon live on TV. RIP Don Lemon

Like the one chick on CNN reporting on Clinton, and she went off on all the lies Clinton has told, and they magically 'lost the feed' halfway through her tirade.

Don lemon is an idiot. They're talking about the anti-police movement and Don Lemon is like "why are you bringing up BLM and ferguson?"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Don lemon is an idiot. They're talking about the anti-police movement and Don Lemon is like "why are you bringing up BLM and ferguson?"
    Best part is when he brings up the Harvard study to support his point. Clarke read the study and calls Lemon out on his false interpretation of it, then Lemon immediately begins trying to discredit the study that he brought up to support his own argument in the first place.

He got absolutely destroyed on his own show and was close to tears and at a loss for words.

Beautiful. I love when lefty shookocrats get confronted with facts that contradict the lefty narrative. It usually results in a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Best part is when he brings up the Harvard study to support his point. Clarke read the study and calls Lemon out on his false interpretation of it, then Lemon immediately begins trying to discredit the study that he brought up to support his own argument in the first place.

He got absolutely destroyed on his own show and was close to tears and at a loss for words.

Beautiful. I love when lefty shookocrats get confronted with facts that contradict the lefty narrative. It usually results in a meltdown.
    The worst part is that Don Lemon thinks he's totally neutral. He doesn't even know that he's a leftist.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    The worst part is that Don Lemon thinks he's totally neutral. He doesn't even know that he's a leftist.
    Don Lemon thought it was going to be two brothers talking about how friendly and peaceful BLM are.

He was caught completely unaware and froze on live TV and was made to look like a bitch on his own show.

Shookocrats gonna shake.

Banned

This fuccer always get owned but this time its on another level because he did not expect a Black brother to have the opposite views of him. He really needs to sharpen up his debating skills. At least Kelley, Riley, Cooper and Hannity are aware of confrontations like this. It was hilarious as usual and I think Don Lemon got his job through Affirmative Action. There is no way a network would hire a guy with those kind of beta skills.

Anyways, the dude gets owned by many, even by my girl Katrina Pierson. I bet Lemon is thirsty for her.

He did the same stuttering like an Obama act when she was on months ago.

I hope I can find it because that video was the beginning of the end for him as he went on many meltdowns after it.

Banned

Also, notice Lemon's leftist attitude. He said he doesn't condemn BLM's rhetoric because he's a 'journalist'.

You can be neutral but you have to draw the line when it comes to hateful rhetoric that in fact, did lead to violence.

He is like many ISH liberals who do not condemn violence against police officers and the violence the Muslims in this world are causing.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    This fuccer always get owned but this time its on another level because he did not expect a Black brother to have the opposite views of him. He really needs to sharpen up his debating skills. At least Kelley, Riley, Cooper and Hannity are aware of confrontations like this. It was hilarious as usual and I think Don Lemon got his job through Affirmative Action. There is no way a network would hire a guy with those kind of beta skills.

Anyways, the dude gets owned by many, even by my girl Katrina Pierson. I bet Lemon is thirsty for her.

He did the same stuttering like an Obama act when she was on months ago.

I hope I can find it because that video was the beginning of the end for him as he went on many meltdowns after it.
    Don Lemon is gay.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Also, notice Lemon's leftist attitude. He said he doesn't condemn BLM's rhetoric because he's a 'journalist'.

You can be neutral but you have to draw the line when it comes to hateful rhetoric that in fact, did lead to violence.

He is like many ISH liberals who do not condemn violence against police officers and the violence the Muslims in this world are causing.
    He supports BLM. He brought the Sheriff on because he thought the two of them would echo chamber together about how the movement is misunderstood and cops in America are all racists and BLM is a legit peaceful movement on par with MLK's Civil Rights Movement.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    He supports BLM. He brought the Sheriff on because he thought the two of them would echo chamber together about how the movement is misunderstood and cops in America are all racists and BLM is a legit peaceful movement on par with MLK's Civil Rights Movement.
    The black police chief in Dallas even called out BLM as well. These people have more expertise than those at BLM.

Banned

America won't survive for much longer unless it gets rid of violent blacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TtVtLZTis

found the video since this popped back up...

Watch as the reporter goes off on Clinton, they 'lose the feed'.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    The black police chief in Dallas even called out BLM as well. These people have more expertise than those at BLM.
    I have been saying from the beginning that BLM and their "identity politics" aka pro-segregation ideology is no different from the shit the KKK say.

The Based Jim Webb is also one of the few to speak out against BLM in its early days.

Remember, Hillary voluntarily pledged her full support to the racist terror group BLM.

No surprises considering BLM is a movement that stems from the same pro-segregationist party that created the KKK.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TtVtLZTis

found the video since this popped back up...

Watch as the reporter goes off on Clinton, they 'lose the feed'.

We always knew the media was biased but for those that didn't know....they should know by now because of this election.

Trump is exposing the media for what they are and he is the only one in history that has done it on this grand scale.

It bothers me that some people and posters on ISH think there is nothing wrong with the media.