Thread: Mortal Kombat X

Banned

Default Re: Mortal Kombat X

Is that arrow guy related to liu kang?

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Is that arrow guy related to liu kang?
    he's a descendant of kung lao. name is kung jin. and kung lao in this game too. so their interaction if king jin is playable will be interesting.

Noob is right.

But Kung Jin is in the game. Without a doubt.

This needs to be like that one MK game from last gen that had like 50 playable characters

Quote Originally Posted by Alamо
    This needs to be like that one MK game from last gen that had like 50 playable characters
    There should be about 24 characters on release. Four DLC characters are planned, but you never know if there will be more, another "season" as people are accustomed to calling it. This game doesn't need that many characters. The character variation system will keep people busy enough. Each character has a wider variety of potential.

Jason Voorhees is in with the kombat pack
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAaAk3O9O8g

Johnny cage and Sonya blade are in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbz8h819-4

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Jason Voorhees is in with the kombat pack
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAaAk3O9O8g

Johnny cage and Sonya blade are in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbz8h819-4
    And Predator is in the Kombat Pack. Liu Kang and Shinnok confirmed by an alternate in the Kombat Pack too.

Pre ordered mine can't wait looking forward to playing with Predator.

The pack with the DLC characters is 10% off on the PSN, in case nobody noticed. $10 off isn't too shabby. I've definitely warmed up to the idea of this release now that we know we have a lot of characters returning from the older games. Also pumped my main 3 in MK9 are coming back (Scorpion, Kitana, Quan Chi). Shinnok's one of my favorite villains in the series as well. Slightly disappointed Fujin isn't going to make an appearance though...he's got great potential in any possible storyline.

There's a 10 and 25 minute playthrough of story mode on YouTube, for anyone that's interested. Personally, I'd rather experience it live for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    The pack with the DLC characters is 10% off on the PSN, in case nobody noticed. $10 off isn't too shabby. I've definitely warmed up to the idea of this release now that we know we have a lot of characters returning from the older games. Also pumped my main 3 in MK9 are coming back (Scorpion, Kitana, Quan Chi). Shinnok's one of my favorite villains in the series as well. Slightly disappointed Fujin isn't going to make an appearance though...he's got great potential in any possible storyline.

There's a 10 and 25 minute playthrough of story mode on YouTube, for anyone that's interested. Personally, I'd rather experience it live for the first time.
    Fujin is in the story not sure if he is playable though.

I'm kinda the same but I cracked and had to watch some of it. Only 2 more weeks though.

I tried to resist watching the 25 minute play through, but I cracked. It really doesn't matter though, story mode is cool, but it's all about competitive play in Mortal Kombat for me.

Going to be picking up Liu Kang day 1. What consoles are you guys getting this game on(open question to anyone)? PS3 and XBox 360 version release got pushed back to June 2nd, PS4, XB1, and PC are still coming April 14th. Just paid off my pre-order at Gamestop a few days ago. I will be on the PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    I tried to resist watching the 25 minute play through, but I cracked. It really doesn't matter though, story mode is cool, but it's all about competitive play in Mortal Kombat for me.

Going to be picking up Liu Kang day 1. What consoles are you guys getting this game on(open question to anyone)? PS3 and XBox 360 version release got pushed back to June 2nd, PS4, XB1, and PC are still coming April 14th. Just paid off my pre-order at Gamestop a few days ago. I will be on the PS4.
    I'll be getting it on the PS4 as well. My PSN ID is jhajj3 if you want to add me.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

too broke for a ps4 at the moment. will try it out this summer on ps3, then i'll finally upgrade.

Getting the collectors edition for the PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Getting the collectors edition for the PS4
    Very nice. So I am assuming you will be putting in some time to get good at the game? Lets run some games a few days after release dude. I am trying to get as many people on my friends list who will be playing MKX. As finding randoms to play online can be annoying with the rage.