Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 LastLast

Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Kungfro
    Just saw a thread on 4chan that made me want to play this again.

The attention to detail in this game is crazy. Also how was the undead dlc? Worth picking up?
    The Undead DLC is amazing dude. Only thing I wish that they added was an Undead Free Roam. That would've been amazing. But still, the story aspect of it is really fun and the multiplayer Undead overrun is also. Definitely a must buy.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    The Undead DLC is amazing dude. Only thing I wish that they added was an Undead Free Roam. That would've been amazing. But still, the story aspect of it is really fun and the multiplayer Undead overrun is also. Definitely a must buy.
    I'm confused?

You can free roam in Undead nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by step_back
    I'm confused?

You can free roam in Undead nightmare.
    I'm talking online Free Roam with up to 16 people. Just like the regular online free roam but with the zombies everywhere. It would've been a really cool experience, especially if you could unlock and use the horses of the apocalypse.

NBA lottery pick

Damn guess I should pick up that DLC then. Doing shift work right now so I'll have monday to thursday off, gives me plenty of time to run though it again.

Bump

NBA Superstar

So, not to be two years behind but. . .I just bought Red Dead Redemption. And I know this isn't breaking news, but I have found that it is indeed an awesome game. To bring up something GOBB mentioned two years ago though, I sort of wish there was an ability to canoe or raft. Other than that, everything's been great (two days into my purchase).

Here's my one question for now: I've read through this thread about certain hunting achievements or missions and whatnot, are those single player side-missions? If so, where on the game do I find them?

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    So, not to be two years behind but. . .I just bought Red Dead Redemption. And I know this isn't breaking news, but I have found that it is indeed an awesome game. To bring up something GOBB mentioned two years ago though, I sort of wish there was an ability to canoe or raft. Other than that, everything's been great (two days into my purchase).

Here's my one question for now: I've read through this thread about certain hunting achievements or missions and whatnot, are those single player side-missions? If so, where on the game do I find them?
    You can find them pressing start and I think it's the 3th option in the menu.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Picked this up for

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    You can find them pressing start and I think it's the 3th option in the menu.
    Thank you. Found it.

This game was a classic game. I bought it on a humbug and was swept away by how much fun it was.

Its better than Grand theft auto IMO because all the violence seems to be in its proper place in this game . Some of the things that happen in GTA just feel really over the top (Like shooting down police helicopters). This game is the wild west back in the day so the violence is more the norm for that time..

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    This game was a classic game. I bought it on a humbug and was swept away by how much fun it was.

Its better than Grand theft auto IMO because all the violence seems to be in its proper place in this game . Some of the things that happen in GTA just feel really over the top (Like shooting down police helicopters). This game is the wild west back in the day so the violence is more the norm for that time..
    Yeah its a game I refuse to trade in. I like Rockstar games. GTA4, Bully, RDR.

Also the Undead DLC is pretty fun too. If you dont mind Wild Wild West with a zombies twist.

College superstar

I haven't traded it in. Never will. One of the best games I've played in a long time. Might give it another completion sometime soon.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yeah its a game I refuse to trade in. I like Rockstar games. GTA4, Bully, RDR.

Also the Undead DLC is pretty fun too. If you dont mind Wild Wild West with a zombies twist.
    Rockstar is probably my favorite production company.
    GTA, Max Payne, Bully, The Warriors, Red Dead Redemption and L.A. Noire.
    I am not even mentioning the older titles I have never tried like manhunt.

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

Best story I've ever played in a video game. Rockstar outdid themselves with this game.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Playing now. Tried 2 years ago, didn't really like but this game is truly great once you get into it. So from reading this thread I guess I'll be buying undead nightmare.