Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: ISH's #20 Player of Alltime

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    He's used at least 4 of his accounts one after the other to vote for Baylor. And he words all of them the same way

And I think he just criticized someone ELSE for wanting rep??? Hilarious lol.
    How many accounts does he have running now ? Is DaPerceive one of his accounts too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    How many accounts does he have running now ? Is DaPerceive one of his accounts too ?
    Yeah. Since about 2007 or 2008 he's probably close to 50 right now.

The saddest thing, is you probably just saw the number 50 and thought I was exaggerating to make fun of him.

I'm not. That's a literal number.

Yeah. Since about 2007 or 2008 he's probably close to 50 right now.

The saddest thing, is you probably just saw the number 50 and thought I was exaggerating to make fun of him.

I'm not. That's a literal number.
    Interesting, but is DaPerceive another one of his accounts or not? Because I noticed he changed his avatar to Wade and I know his swagger account he was going nuts about thread of Wade vs LeBron.

And no I know you weren't exaggerating. I wasn't around here before to see his "RG" account. But now that I found out, it's a bit weird why he keeps doing this. I just wish he stuck to one account. I literally think this whole board his RG sometimes.

I don't have anything against the man though and I don't think he has a problem with me. I think he does with you though and others who like LeBron and Howard, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Interesting, but is DaPerceive another one of his accounts or not? Because I noticed he changed his avatar to Wade and I know his swagger account he was going nuts about thread of Wade vs LeBron.

And no I know you weren't exaggerating. I wasn't around here before to see his "RG" account. But now that I found out, it's a bit weird why he keeps doing this. I just wish he stuck to one account. I literally think this whole board his RG sometimes.

I don't have anything against the man though and I don't think he has a problem with me. I think he does with you though and others who like LeBron and Howard, etc...
    Yeah, Dapercieve is one of them. The genius used the same name at realgm to start the exact same threads he started here (like that Reggie Miller one) and when he got banned from there, made the same account here. He's hated over at realgm too. To his credit, he's the most successful internet troll I've ever seen

Banned

is the OP RG as well?

Banned

LMFAO AT THIS

Yeah, Dapercieve is one of them. The genius used the same name at realgm to start the exact same threads he started here (like that Reggie Miller one) and when he got banned from there, made the same account here. He's hated over at realgm too. To his credit, he's the most successful internet troll I've ever seen
    That's a shame, because he seems like he can be a very good poster when he isn't trolling.

I can't believe I

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin

LMFAO AT THIS
    RG exposed

is the OP RG as well?
    whats that?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    whats that?
    i was just wondering if you were also one of RocketGreatness many accounts...

i was just wondering if you were also one of RocketGreatness many accounts...
    No