Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-05-2007, 06:48 PM   #16
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: New Nike commercial. Kobe, LeBron, Rooney, Ronaldinho, Federer, Nadal..

Isnt it strange that the two beastliest dudes in the ad rooney and lebron are also the youngest. Both are complete mutants.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:51 PM   #17
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: New Nike commercial. Kobe, LeBron, Rooney, Ronaldinho, Federer, Nadal..

Wow, hard to believe they got all of those guys in the same room together. They must have practiced that for days.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:51 PM   #18
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sounds likes Mr. Bryant hotel noises, thumbs down.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #19
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NASH = BEST

I didnt like it much, I think Nash would have added alot of style and diversity if he was in it. Oh well, it surprises me cause Nike usually never drops the ball in their commercials.

That has got to be the worst avater someone has ever been given

Sucks for you nash=best
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #20
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32

That has got to be the worst avater someone has ever been given

Sucks for you nash=best

Yeah, Oh well, a bet is a bet!!
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:27 PM   #21
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

for some reason it remided me of this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSAcGXAySM
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:28 PM   #22
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Nice commercial
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:30 PM   #23
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
What would tiger be doing that was cool? Hitting golf balls?

This?

And yeah, I wasn't a fan of this one. I don't see why everyone is so down on the "Second Coming" one. Especially the song, which is probably my favourite part of the commercial.

This one was ok, but I like the other one more. I'm a fan of the epic commercials, if anyone knows what I'm saying. Which they probably don't.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:31 PM   #24
NASH = BEST
On Campus Baby ; )

NASH = BEST has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
for some reason it remided me of this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWSAcGXAySM

Nothing like it dude
NASH = BEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:38 PM   #25
Melo
Serious playground baller

Melo has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
was that Marbury and Baron Davis
Melo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:50 PM   #26
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by vert48
Wow, hard to believe they got all of those guys in the same room together. They must have practiced that for days.

Dude. I doubt they got all those athletes togethered, they just edited it that way. Thats why it looks sorta weird when you see someone covering up others bodies without shadows, i dunno how to explain it but it seemed computer edited.

Blue screen, right?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:53 PM   #27
nash4eva!gosuns
Back!

nash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternash4eva!gosuns is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ew...no i hate it...i love the second coming commercial...it was awesome...
nash4eva!gosuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 08:54 PM   #28
vert48
Can You?

vert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat coolvert48 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller

Dude. I doubt they got all those athletes togethered, they just edited it that way. Thats why it looks sorta weird when you see someone covering up others bodies without shadows, i dunno how to explain it but it seemed computer edited.

Blue screen, right?
Dude - I was joking.
vert48 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: