Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Yo Pacers Fans, Sign Up and Have Your Voice Heard!!

Hey Pacers' fans, just wanted to say hello, and to introduce myself and jbot as your new pacers moderators. We're going to bring a lot of life to this board, and I want YOU to do the same... We are gonna make this the best team forum of all... We are all going to make daily stops to this board and give insight to every game, and any other thoughts we have about this team. Do not be shy to post any comment or thread you want... just keep it in the boundarys (right marny... :) ). So guys feel free, this is EVERYONE's board, and I want to hear your guys' opinions! The Pacers have the best fans of all you know!

GO PACERS!!!!!!

Edit - this thread is gonna be stickied. so guys leave all comments and observations here... we'll amass a giant sticky thread!
    Last edited by catzhernandez; 06-23-2008 at 11:30 PM.

the fighting mongooses Miller Time's Avatar

Default Re: Official Indiana Pacers Forum...

err.. Did you become a mod? [COLOR="White"]no comment...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Time
    err.. Did you become a mod? [COLOR="White"]no comment...[/COLOR]
    Yes, Jbot and I are the mods here...

So we play the Grizzlies tonight and try to start 3-0 for just the second time in four seasons... here just some random stats for you up to this game...

Marquis Daniels missed all seven of his shots against Miami and is 3-of-15 on the season. … Ike Diogu has totaled 29 points in 49 minutes. … Mike Dunleavy is averaging 20.0 points, 9.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists. … Danny Granger is averaging 22.5 points and 11.0 rebounds. … Jeff Foster has 10 rebounds and 10 fouls in 45 minutes. … David Harrison has 17 points, nine rebounds and seven blocks. … Jamaal Tinsley has 18 assists and just three turnovers. … Indiana has yielded 36.9 percent shooting to its first two opponents while coming up with 21 steals and 19 blocked shots. … Prized rookie point guard Mike Conley of Lawrence North High School is currently the third-string point guard for Memphis. He did not play in the opener.

I WANNA START SOMETHING THAT IM TRYING ON THE HORNETS BOARD

It's Called "My Random Predictions for 07-08"

JO and Granger will all average double/doubles for the season...
    Last edited by catzhernandez; 11-03-2007 at 09:08 PM.

Local High School Star

Tinsley will average over 15 ppg and 7apg

Now that's a homer

Local High School Star

Oh and another one: Tinsley will play 80+ games.

So I don't think Jeff wants to make me a mod again. Guys, I'm gonna need you all to band together and vote me back into office.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    So I don't think Jeff wants to make me a mod again. Guys, I'm gonna need you all to band together and vote me back into office.
    Uh-hehehe.......Too bad catz isn't a moderator anymore, he doesn't know what he's missing. Catz is probably all "dammit I wanna delete a post, and probably tries doing it, then gets all pissed off and ends up throwing one of his three computers down the apartment/dorm building.

Quote Originally Posted by marny_navis
    Uh-hehehe.......Too bad catz isn't a moderator anymore, he doesn't know what he's missing. Catz is probably all "dammit I wanna delete a post, and probably tries doing it, then gets all pissed off and ends up throwing one of his three computers down the apartment/dorm building.

yes

Future D1 Dad

So I don't think Jeff wants to make me a mod again.
    why? did i miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    why? did i miss something?
    Yeah, I don't know why, but Jeff took my modding away. For ABSOLUTELY no reason. I made a thread in the OTC saying I was gonna take a little break, and I guess Jeff thought that this was the time to take it away. Apparently he was just looking for any reason to do so. I don't think Jeff likes me. He hasn't answered a single one of my numerous PMs concerning the matter.

Spurs Forum Moderator The Big Three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marny_navis
    Tinsley will average over 15 ppg and 7apg

Now that's a homer
    Wow. Were you just joking around, marny navis? Pretty close to what he's actually getting.

Spurs Forum Moderator The Big Three's Avatar

Yeah, I don't know why, but Jeff took my modding away. For ABSOLUTELY no reason. I made a thread in the OTC saying I was gonna take a little break, and I guess Jeff thought that this was the time to take it away. Apparently he was just looking for any reason to do so. I don't think Jeff likes me. He hasn't answered a single one of my numerous PMs concerning the matter.
    Is there a certain number of posts you need to send Private Messages? Because I've been messing around with my account, and it doesn't let me do anything.

Future D1 Dad

maybe u should send him a x-mas card thru email to make things better. i wouldn't send the cat drawing though.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Three
    Is there a certain number of posts you need to send Private Messages? Because I've been messing around with my account, and it doesn't let me do anything.
    yes, i don't know the exact # though. a couple of hundred i think.