Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-24-2007, 06:41 PM   #16
-primetime-

Default Re: Fantasy Football Thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
how many teams?? You need to drop holmes and I bet you drafted gonzo too high..Hes nothing special now.
10 teams...

the only reason I got Preist Holmes was because when I drafted LJ he had not yet signed....Preeist was my last draft as insurance in case LJ never signed...so I will end up droping Preist...

and I may have taken Tony too high, can't remember....5th - 7th round maybe??
Old 08-24-2007, 06:54 PM   #17
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Andre Johnson should be his 3rd WR. Thats not bad...he can also choose when to use Reggie Brown or AJ depending on the defenses each may face. I like his team...Harrington will only play 1 game...unless Bulger is injured. Bulger is gonna throw for over 4200yds and get close to 30tds.

Only thing I dont like is that D. Not gonna get much pts there.

I'd have Johnson as the 2nd reciever. After Harrison and Johnson anything can happen.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 07:04 PM   #18
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
10 teams in the league

1qb
3wr
2rb
1te
1def

format...Team looks good but I wanna upgrade my qb and te positions.

You can easily upgrade your TE spot. QB? I dunno, we're talkin giving up a starter like Benson. I'm not a big Benson fan even tho he'll see the pigskin a lot. Then again Steven Jackson didnt look like much until last year. Tough, the good thing with you is you have Caddy Williams (can he bounce back after a sophmore slump?) and Marion Barber (Cris Carter of RBs all he does is rush for TDs). You can use them because you got Tomilson who is gonna produce. If you can lure a better QB using Benson then it would be worth it.

If not that team aint bad at all. Those WRs are as good as you can get.

Wildcard: Alex Smith...Frank Gore is a constant but SF added Darrell Jackson who has produced and TE Vernon Davis has all eyes/expectations on him. Alex could have a solid year as good as Matt as crazy as it may sound. Alex has another year, a RB who is top 5 and better reieving core. Just saying.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 07:06 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I'd have Johnson as the 2nd reciever. After Harrison and Johnson anything can happen.

Yeah me too. Didnt see Deion Branch.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2007, 11:22 PM   #20
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

How's my team? I'm in a 10 team league and i had the 2nd pick in a snake draft.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 03:02 AM   #21
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
How's my team? I'm in a 10 team league and i had the 2nd pick in a snake draft.
hmmm...

you got Stephen Jackson and T.O.

everything else sucks

sorry

bad draft
Old 08-25-2007, 01:13 PM   #22
qwerty
(o_0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
hmmm...

you got Stephen Jackson and T.O.

everything else sucks

sorry

bad draft

anyone else??

and i traded my jacksonville defense for indy's and the 49ers defense because i thought we only needed one defense.
Old 09-13-2007, 08:11 PM   #23
qwerty
(o_0)

aight... another question... would it be a good idea to pick up the KC defense since they're playing chicago? i still have the Colts and 49ers defense.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:26 PM   #24
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller

Mean Joe Bean has an OK reputation so far

OK this is a 12-team league and this is my team right now:

QB - Matt Hasselbeck
RB1 - Laurence Maroney
RB2 - Travis Henry
WR1 - Randy Moss
WR2 - Anquan Boldin
WR3 - Plaxico Burress
TE - Alge Crumpler
K - Olindo Mare
Def - Carolina
Bench - David Garrard, Fred Taylor, Jerious Norwood, Braylon Edwards, Vikings Def

Burress had a huuuge week 1 and I'm thinking of selling him high. I put him on the block and many people sent offers, and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on Philip Rivers and Deion Branch. I think Branch will have a comparable year to Burress, and Rivers could be big for me since I'm lacking QB depth..

So here's how my team would look after trade:

QB - Matt Hasselbeck or Philip Rivers depending on matchups
RB1 - Laurence Maroney
RB2 - Travis Henry
WR1 - Randy Moss
WR2 - Anquan Boldin
WR3 - Deion Branch
TE - Alge Crumpler
K - Olindo Mare
Def - Carolina
Bench - Rivers/Hasselbeck, Fred Taylor, Jerious Norwood, Braylon Edwards, Vikings Def

So am I better off with my team or should I make the trade? I really wanna do the trade for some QB depth but I don't wanna mess with Moss, Boldin, and Burress, cause that could be a deadly trio this year! And Branch didn't have a single catch in week 1.. kinda scares me.. keep in mind Eli Manning is hurt and Burress' value goes down a bit.. well.. what would u do?!

Last edited by Mean Joe Bean : 09-13-2007 at 09:31 PM.
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: