Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 09-15-2006, 11:00 PM   #1
KB24MVP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KB24MVP has an OK reputation so far
Default Where is your franchise going?

I was wondering what were the Knicks plans for the future??where is your franchise going??
u have a bunch of big contracts with no names..no real team chemistry..

who are your prospects?the leader of ur team for the future.?

apart from channing frye i dont see any prospects..and i m pretty sure you agree with me that he cannot be ur franchise player.
KB24MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 01:43 PM   #2
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Nate Robinson has the possibility to be a 15 and 7 guy, David Lee can be a solid 10 and 10 guy. Eddy Curry (if he reaches potential) can be one of the best centers in the league. Jamal and QRich are only 26. We have some solid guys to help us today, and in a couple of years. Yes, we have many big contracts, but we also have many big contract expirers. The team chemistry is coming along, being that Isiah Thomas is our new coach,and I dont see why Channing cant be our franchise player.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 06:13 PM   #3
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

I would think that our backup center would be either Jerome James or Maurice Taylor. Also, im pretty sure the starting SF is Jeffries.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:09 PM   #4
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

To the playoffs. Most teams franvhise player is their best player. We have two Channing Frye and Jamal Crawford. Marbury is a number for himself guy. This year will be his telling sign.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 01:58 AM   #5
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!

oldknickfan has decent reputation

Thats a good question. Either to a big improvement or perhaps they could replace the Nets in New Jersey when they move to Brooklyn. Maybe we could get Whoopee Goldberg as the next Knicks coach, since she did it in the movie Eddie.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: