Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #46
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
ohhhh..

what the fuck?!

like 2 years ago, I bout an 00' Accord, EX and it had only like 70 thou miles for $8,000. Walkd out with $8,700 total. No accidents or anything. And you got your 04 for the same price??

Thats some bull.

Yeah, and I still haven't hit 30K in mileage. It belonged to a family my mother did was a private nurse for. The old lady died, and they were just clearing crap out. My mother called me and told me they were looking to get rid of this car for 10K. She asked me if I wanted it, and I told her if it was in as good as shape as she said, I'd take it, sight unseen, for 8K in cash. They took it. It was just too good a deal to pass up, even though I didn't really need it, I sort of figured I could always use it in a trade in. But after about six months, I actually liked it a lot better than my Lexus, so I sold that. And I was able to pay off the lexus, and still got back most of what I paid for the Accord. It really was one of those rare instances of stepping in ****.

I don't have a lot of good luck, so I guess I was due.
Thorpesaurous is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:45 PM   #47
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic R
I don't have pictures of 'me with car' but these are pictures of MY car…

Nice. I should've gotten the GT. I picked my b*tch up for $4000. The 98 GT was $3000. Anyway, this is White Girl. My toy until I can convince my wife that this family of 6 needs a G37...

We do cruise nights and car shows. I still have a lot of work to do on her but I'm in no rush. It's a hobby and really takes my mind off things when I'm all wound up.

Last edited by The Magic Man : 04-18-2009 at 09:52 PM.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:13 PM   #48
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

'03 Silver Nissan Maxima

Will try to learn stick over the summer and hopefully get a new car
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:21 PM   #49
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ALL DAY!
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #50
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #51
IInvented
Hip Hop

IInvented has not been impressing people

A car
IInvented is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #52
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IInvented
A car

... Permaignored.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #53
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

Nothing yet, only 15.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #54
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mine is the midnight blue 2001 Acura 3.2CL. I know these kinds of pics are a bit corny but my friend wanted it done a couple of years ago.

Anyways, the car is currently for sale. Im thinking of leasing a five series or a pearl white F150
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #55
Sicknote
National High School Star

Sicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation hereSicknote has an incredible reputation here

2001 BMW 740iL

I'm sixteen, it was my dads. Guess I'm pretty lucky for my first car, its being redone.. it's white on black leather, in pristine condition. He told me about it today. I'll also be driving a '97 Ford Expedition in the winter.. rear wheel drive sucks in the snow. Green on tan leather, it's also being completely redone.. so it'll be like new aswell. Can't wait. :)

My dad drives a Lincoln Aviator & a Chevy Suburban
Sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:54 PM   #56
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Your Mom. Oh Snap!
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #57
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

a blue 2000 jetta vr6.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 10:02 PM   #58
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: