Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: NEWS: Shooting with 7 Killed, 12 Injuried at Army Base in Fort Hood,TX

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy
    this is why people shouldnt have guns. Ever wonder why there arent mass homicides here in Asia? Not because we dont have psychos, its because its hard to ****ing kill 10 people with a ****ing kitchen knife.
    My heart goes out to the families.
    Rest in peace.
    Yer man, the army'd do well good without guns.

Please inform us of your master plan to eradicate guns from the planet - it must be a good one .

FYI without guns you'd likely still be paying tribute to the lord of the manor in the hope he'll protect your weak ass existence.

Default Re: NEWS: Shooting with 7 Killed, 12 Injuried at Army Base in Fort Hood,TX

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Yer man, the army'd do well good without guns.

Please inform us of your master plan to eradicate guns from the planet - it must be a good one .

FYI without guns you'd likely still be paying tribute to the lord of the manor in the hope he'll protect your weak ass existence.
    You know fully well that I meant the public.

hate this shit..........you come home from war and then you get killed by one of your own.

worst case was the Chris Kyle case...........the "Devil of Ramadi"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Kyle

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Random_Guy
    this is why people shouldnt have guns. Ever wonder why there arent mass homicides here in Asia? Not because we dont have psychos, its because its hard to ****ing kill 10 people with a ****ing kitchen knife.
    My heart goes out to the families.
    Rest in peace.
    Umm just the other day a bunch of people were hacked to death with knives. At least 10 plus people.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    RIP

I have a feeling this is more than just PTSD...I have a feeling he had a few screws loose to begin with...most people with PTSD are just very depressed or suicidal, they don't have a random need to take others out with them.

i agree. the guy never even saw combat