Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Jimmy Butler is no longer a top 10 Shooting Guard in the nba

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Tony Snell was having a good game and Thibs just stuck him to the bench in favor of playing Jimmy for 42 minutes. This shit is officially getting old. Thibs is a great coach, but what the f*ck man. Management needs to step in. It's out of control now. With the way the Bulls are playing defense, I think Thibs is losing his mind.

Jimmy just needs to play regular human NBA minutes so he can get his legs back under him. The entire team is slumping, really. Except for Pau Gasol.

Upgrayyed is that you?!? Jk

Stay strong brother, we can't have our strongest Bulls fans breaking at the seams. We are in a tight spot, we just have to trust things will pan out.

I made a thread about this on the bulls forum a few weeks back and it was met with mixed responses.

Perhaps something happening internally between players and coach? Who knows, but Thibs tendancies must be becoming extremely fustrating for some of the players.

I mean, what must go through Brooks head when he sees old man Hinrich playing more minutes than him? Or Thibs subbing in Noah when we are making a scoring run and taking off a player who's heating up?

For a guy who is so meticulous with his defensive strategies and going over tape, you wonder how the f.ck he misses so many in game adjustments and why he persists to play guys who don't execute what's needed. His minutes rotations and player management are just plain retarded, I gotta say.

For the record, I've always said he's been way too harsh on Snell. He isn't that bad and deserves a role, he can play elite defense I know that. Hell, even Moore has shown steady play in time he's got, I'd rather watch him ball than see Hinrich's arse pounding the ball and throwing up bricks all game...

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Soon as the Bulls said they would give him max he is playing shit
    already seen it with loul deng and expected it from jimmy. loul played like an allstar, got a huge contract from bulls, played like shit.

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    He's played like 5 awful games in a row and im tired of this getting swept under the rug.Kyle Korver,Andrew Wiggins, and Lou Williams have all passed him in the official ish shooting guard power rankings.
    Your definition of awful is hilarious. Almost had a triple double the other night and still has made some contributions. He is hitting a shooting slump that all players hit. Mostly due to minutes overload and possibly his shooting mechanics are off. Kyle korver and that paper thin defense and a 6th man who couldn't stop anyone are better than the second best 2 way shooting guard? All right....

Lou Williams is (unfortunately) not better than Buckets.

Korver is not better than Buckets.

Wiggins is not better than Buckets.... Yet
    Last edited by Done_And_Done; 01-13-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Regression to the mean sure is a b#@#!

The dude wasn't going to shoot 57% or 50%, now even 46.4% for the season. By the end of the season, I expect him to fall back to his career 44%.

20/6/3 are not bad, but definitely not best SG in the NBA number.

Lol, 42 mins a game will take it's toll eventually. Butler is a LEGIT SG, deal wit it haters. As soon as Thibs learns that players wear down when they have a huge workload, Jimmy will be aight. The Bulls are deep, no one should be playing 40+ mins a game

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Lol, 42 mins a game will take it's toll eventually. Butler is a LEGIT SG, deal wit it haters. As soon as Thibs learns that players wear down when they have a huge workload, Jimmy will be aight. The Bulls are deep, no one should be playing 40+ mins a game

this has been repetitive over the past 4-5 years now...I don't think he's learning/learned by now, or will

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake
    Regression to the mean sure is a b#@#!

The dude wasn't going to shoot 57% or 50%, now even 46.4% for the season. By the end of the season, I expect him to fall back to his career 44%.

20/6/3 are not bad, but definitely not best SG in the NBA number.
    On a team as loaded as the Bulls and with the defense he provides, this is more than enough
    Last edited by TheMan; 01-13-2015 at 11:49 AM.

I have never seen a middling player get so much hate. Rent free.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    Your definition of awful is hilarious. Almost had a triple double the other night and still has made some contributions. He is hitting a shooting slump that all players hit. Mostly due to minutes overload and possibly his shooting mechanics are off. Kyle korver and that paper thin defense and a 6th man who couldn't stop anyone are better than the second best 2 way shooting guard? All right....
    I remember game 4 of the nba finals when lebron had 8/9/7....yeah so what he almost had a triple double HE PLAYED LIKE SHIT.Thats just a way to rank him higher calling him the 2nd best 2 way sg.You replace klay thompson with this bum the warriors take a huge hit.You replace james harden who is the 1st option with this bum who is proud to be a role player and has stated that he wants to be a role player (jimmy butler). Rockets wouldn't even sniff the playoffs with him as the 1st option in the west.I could keep going with every sg that i have rated over him i mean FFS he just got outplayed by victor oladipo yall need to stop that 2 way shit this dude is overrated as fuck.He is not kawai leonard or paul george he is normal as fuck.
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-13-2015 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    I remember game 4 of the nba finals when lebron had 8/9/7....yeah so what he almost had a triple double HE PLAYED LIKE SHIT.Thats just a way to rank him higher calling him the 2nd best 2 way sg.You replace klay thompson with this bum the warriors take a huge hit.You replace james harden who is the 1st option with this bum who is proud to be a role player and has stated that he wants to be a role playe (jimmy butler). Rockets wouldn't even sniff the playoffs with him as the 1st option in the west.I could keep going with every sg they i have rated over him he just got outplayed by victor oladipo yall need to stop that 2 way shit this dude is overrated as fuck.He is not kawai leonard or paul george he is normal as fuck.
    And your aforementioned list of Lou Williams, Korver, and Wiggins would do any better.

Nobody is labeling Buckets as a superstar. He's a solid player. Quit hating and get the hell over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    And your aforementioned list of Lou Williams, Korver, and Wiggins would do any better.

Nobody is labeling Buckets as a superstar. He's a solid player. Quit hating and get the hell over it.
    I dont even need to argue kyle korver is better than him that shit is clear as ****ing day.Andrew Wiggins is a better scorer and better defender even as a rookie.Lou Williams makes more of impact than Jimmy i seen lou will the raptors to wins.I have never seen this basic bitch jimmy butler do that.Fucking black jeremy lin looking mf is overrated deal with it.Yeah i hate on kobe and lebron but at least they deserve the praise they get THIS MF IS A ROLE PLAYER AND IS BEING CALLED THE BEST PLAYER ON HIS TEAM.Thats like if everyone called terrance ross the best player on the raptors for no reason when he didn't do shit to earn it
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 01-13-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Mad^^^^^^^^

Jimmy Buckets will be an all star. Let go crybaby.

Quote Originally Posted by Dengness9
    Mad^^^^^^^^

Jimmy Buckets will be an all star. Let go crybaby.
    Being a all star doesn't get you any rings or win you any games

NBA sixth man of the year

lol @ not top 10....I can't even think of 5 SG's currently that are better than him....